Chapter 14: We meet again

I was sitting on my bed, hugging my pillow. It was 2:00 AM and I havent got any sleep. I looked outside the window and it was raining. I cant sleep because of what happend earlier. I cant forget what happend.

-FLASHBACK-

"My biggest secret is...." everyone was looking at Chanyeol. 'They really want to know his biggest secret huh?'. "Hurry up! Just tell it now!" Sehun said while everyone was excited. He sighed "Okay... my biggest secret is... I ate Baekhyun's cookies"

"Thats all?" Kris said and Chanyeol nodded. "So it was you who ate them! Your going to pay Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun said while pointing at Chanyeol. "Im very sorry! Im very sorry!" he started running everywhere. "Come back here!" Baekhyun chased him. Everyone laughed, enjoying the scene.

After running, they got tired of course. "Im tired. I want to sleep now." Baekhyun said while catching his breath. Everyone agreed and said 'Goodnight' to all of us. They went to their rooms and slept. I was the only one left in the living room so I decided to go to the kitchen. When I went there, I saw the food. Chanyeol didnt eat it yet. I pouted, looking at the food. 'Why didnt Chanyeol eat it? Oh yeah I havent told him.'. "Why arent you sleeping yet?" it was Chanyeol. "Im not sleepy yet" he nodded, going beside me. "Whose food is this?" he asked while pointing at the food. "Its for you"

"Really? Thats so sweet of you. Thank you!" he started eating. I felt like my cheeks are burning. "Well remember you told me that D.O isnt giving you food?" he nodded. "So I bought you that"

After eating, he smiled at me. He pinched my cheeks lightly "Thank you for the food Hana. It was really delicious."

"Your welcome" he was going back to his room but before that, "Goodnight Hana. Sleep well!" he winked at me. I blushed 'That wink....'.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I put my head down, still hugging the pillow. 'When he winked at me, I felt something different. Something like...... no it cant be!' I shook my head. I heard a knock on my door "Come in" I said. It knocked again 'Aish! Who is this person anyways? Its getting annoying'. I stood up and opened the door "I said come i--" I saw nobody. I looked at both sides and no body was there.

"Hana why are you still awake?" I looked at my other side and saw Kai. "I-i just cant sleep" he nodded. "How 'bout you? Why are you still awake?"

"I was checking if everyone is already asleep" I nodded. 'Could he be the person who was knocking on my door? Let me ask him'. "Are you the one who knocked on my door?"

"Knocked? Nope it wasnt me"

"Then maybe it was Baekhyun, Chanyeol, or Chen"

(Kai's POV)

"Are you the one who knocked on my door?" 'me? Knocked? Her door? No way! I didnt knock her door'. "Knocked? Nope it wasnt me"

"Then maybe it was Baekhyun, Chanyeol, or Chen" those guys? But they're already asleep. Wait.... could it be...... those vampires? They have invisibility powers so it means..... they're here. They might be anywhere here. "Yeah... maybe its them. You have to sleep now" she nodded and layed on her bed. "Kai...?" I looked at her. The light of the moon was like a spot light. It makes her more beautiful. "Can you stay here until I fall asleep?" the way she look at me, I think Im gonna melt. "Sure" I sat on the corner of her bed. She smiled and closed her eyes. 'Oh Hana.... if only you know...' I sighed.

I didnt know that I was starring at her for minutes. I suddenly saw some strands of hair floating. "Show yourself" I said with a serious voice. Then that person showed up. 'I knew it....' "Hello Kim Jongin. Its nice to see you again"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kim Seok Jin"

=====

I didnt do Author's Note first this time. Hayss... Im so bored

This is my second time using dots. Im not good at it

WAHHH!!! Jin from BTS is here XD

Im very sorry if I have to make BTS as vampires. IM REALLY VERY SORRY!!

Please enjoy this story

Please Vote and Comment!