Chapter 5: The wolf

I should be practicing how to rap right now

But instead of practicing, Im writing XD

I just lost in a bet (T^T)

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

Enjoy!

"Bold" -when their talking

'Italic' -thoughts

=====

Chapter 5: The wolf

'I dont even know where I am already' I thought. I was walking in the forest until I saw a river. I came closer to the river and saw some stones. The stones were the way to go to the otherside. I stepped on the first stone then the second. I heard something from the bushes. I looked around and saw nothing. I stepped on the third stone then I heard the sound again. I looked around and again, nothing. I stepped on the fourth then heard the sound again. This time I looked at my surroundings and then I saw a man. He looks pale and his eyes were red.

I got scared so I run away. 'He looks so creepy. More like a vampire' I thought. I dont care where I am going. I stopped running and started catching my breath. I sat under the tree and rested. I checked my phone and it was almost morning. I closed my eyes then I heard another sound from the bushes. I opened my eyes and stood up. 'Why do I keep hearing sounds?' I thought.

"W-who's there?" I looked around and saw the bushes were shaking. I slowly came closer and closer then a wolf came out. I fell on the ground then I moved back. The wolf moved closer to me. I closed my eyes.

"Please dont eat me" I know even if I say this, its useless. 'I dont wanna be eaten. Im not a food' I thought. Nothing was happening. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the wolf was just sitting infront of me.

"Arent you gonna eat me?" the wolf has no response. It was just looking at me.

"I guess your not gonna eat me" I smiled and I slowly put my hand on the wolf's head. I started patting it.

(Eunji's POV)

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I fixed myself then I left my room. I went to Hana's room to check on her. I opened the door and she wasnt there. I went to the mini library and she wasnt there too. 'Where is she?!' I thought.

I went to the living room and they were still sleeping. "Everyone wake up! Hana is missing!"

"What did you say?" -Lay

"I said Hana is missing!" there eyes widen in shock.

"Lets go find her!" all of us except Luhan, went to the forest and looked for Hana. 'Where could she be?' I thought.

(Hana's POV)

I felt hungry. I cant find any food here in the forest. My stomach is growling. 'I must find food!!' I thought. I looked at the wolf who was still looking at me.

"I know you cant understand me but do you know where is the end of this forest?" the wolf walked away. I followed it.

We finally arrived at the end of the forest.

"Gomawo, wolf" I smiled and waved at the wolf. I run back at the house and opened the door quietly. I quietly walked back upstairs but I heard someone called me.

"Where have you been?" I turned at my back and saw Luhan.

"I-i just went somewhere" I looked down and walked away but Luhan grabbed my wrist.

"Tell me. Where. Have. You. Been?"

"Its none of your business to know!" he released my wrist. I went upstairs and went to my room. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I wear a baby pink long-sleeves and white leggings. I combed my hair and I heard a group of people downstairs.

After combing my hair, I left my room and went downstairs. I checked the living room. All of them was there and they were looking at me.

"Hana, care to explain?" -Eunji

"Im very sorry. I went to the forest"

"Dont ever go there again arasso? Your not allowed in there" -Suho

I just gave him a nod. I went to the mini library. 'I know its just in here' I thought. I finally found the book I was looking for. I sat on the floor and opened the book. I saw a picture of a wolf and it looks familiar. 'Could it be this wolf?' I thought.

"Someday, I will see you again, wolf"

=====

Hello! Boring update, yes

I know this chapter is short

If your kinda confused in my story, Im very sorry

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

Will Hana see the wolf again?

Who is that wolf?

Please Vote and Comment!