Chapter 44: Hide

Chapter 44: Hide

(Hana's POV)

Im riding at the wolf's back. They really run so fast, even the vampires. More faster than humans. As we reached the place where they'll "fight", I got off and thanked Kai. Well I was riding behind Kai's back. "Alright Hana, you have to hide. Protect yourself from any harm. If any vampire saw you, just run" Taehyung said.

"That sounds dumb, Taehyung. Hana should just stay here with someone while the rest of us fight. Taehyung, what about you stay here with her?" Gab said which made Taehyung sighed. "Fine. I'll stay with her".

"Good. Now lets go and finish everything. This is the end of my dad" Jungkook said and they just left. Taehyung suddenly carried me and ran to somewhere. "Yah! Taehyung! Where are you taking me?!" I yelled but he didnt answer. He just kept on running until he stopped in a place with a long river. He dropped my but not harshly. I thanked him as I looked around. 'I've never seen this place' "We'll be safe here. No body knows this place. Only I and Gab knows this so... yeah" he shrugged as he stepped on a stone. I sat down and watched the river flowing. 'How are they? The others? I hope this will end now' I sighed. "Hey Hana, I'll just get something okay? Dont worry, no one will go here. This is a secret place" I nodded and he went in the forest. I just stayed here, still sitting and watching the river. Its peaceful here but I just cant stop thinking about the others. Im also afraid someone might go here.

(Eunji's POV)

They were too strong. We cant handle them. Aish! Where is Kai? Is he taking care of Hana? Did he found her already? Can this day even get worse?! We have to stop this now. We have to end this.

"Sorry we're late" Kai suddenly popped out of no where. 'Wait... did he say 'we'? So he have friends with him?'. Some vampires suddenly came and.... oh my. The queen! "Kai! Where'd you get them?" I asked. "Just somewhere the forest. Now, where's the fight? We wanna join" he said while glaring at the 'bad' vampires.

"Luna," the King of vampires just suddenly came from afar. "Never expected you to be here"

"So do I. You had enough, Vamp. This will be your end" she suddenly transformed to a... beautiful goddess. The king was backing away little by little. Dont tell me he doesnt want to be defeated? "Any last words?"

"Pssh! As if you can defeat me!" he smirked. Luna just have a blank face. She didnt have any expression. This is what makes her cooler. "Just what I expected from you" her eyes glowed and did some whatever-you-call-them spells. "Lets just end this"

(Hana's POV)

I heard a loud explosion from afar. 'What was that?' I quickly stood up and looked around. I dont really feel calm right now. "Where's Taehyung?!" I murmured.

"I see, your alone?"

Someone just suddenly spoke. This is getting creepy. Damn those vampires! I felt cold hands wrapped around my arm. I looked at the person and... it was a vampire. It was the vampire that we saw before. "Why're you here?!" I asked, panicking. He just smirked and teleported to somewhere with me.

He released my arm and thats where I found out that we were on a cliff. I was almost at the end of the cliff. Five more steps then I'll fall. 'Where are they?!'

=====

Sorry guys! I havent updated for so long! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

By the way, Happy Halloween everyone! I may be late but who cares right?

*sigh* all my thoughts are gone so I have to get them back.

Sorry for the crappy short chapter. I dont know what happened to me (T^T)

Please wait and...

Thanks everyone!

Please Vote and Comment!
Updating soon!