Chapter 42: What if...

Chapter 42: What if...

(Kai's POV)

"Defeat my dad"

We all stared at him. "Wait... you mean your the son of the master of all vampires?" I asked as he nodded. 'If he's the son, maybe his father just told him to be with us so he can defeat us. Psh! Yeah right. He's not fooling me' I glared at him. "Hana, you should not be with them" I grabbed her shoulder but she pulled it back. "No" she simply said. "Hana--"

"I said no!" she shouted. Her eyes widen and covered her mouth. "They're coming" I said which made them confused. "Your vampire friends are coming" they looked around. I can hear their footsteps coming. It was only one person.

"I see that your teaming up with the wolves now"

Someone said from behind. We looked back and saw a man wearing all black. "You betrayed us. Especially you Jungkook. Your father will be very mad. Your such a disgrace" he said while looking at that guy who was beside Jin. He then turned his gaze to Hana. "And you. You know what? You deserve to be gone" he said with a blank expression. My blood was boiling and felt like I wanna punch his face. I clenched my fist and was about to punch him but Jin grabbed my arm. "Dont ever say that" Jin said and released my arm. He laughed softly "Whatever. I'll just see you later". He disappeared in just a blink of an eye. I sighed "Lets just go Hana". I pulled her arm again but this time, she didnt pull back. "Dont" Jungkook suddenly said and continued, "If you leave, something might happen to the both of you". I looked at him and raised a brow "Like what? Nothing will happen because Im here. I can save Hana's life"

"You really dont understand huh? Cant you just trust us?" he said as I looked at Hana. Her eyes were like telling me to trust them. I sighed "Fine then. But if your just fooling me, I'll make sure you wont see the tomorrow". They nodded "Okay". I looked back at Hana and she gave me a small smile. "So I have a plan. I know you wont like it" Jungkook said. "What is it?" I raised a brow. "We have to turn Hana to a vampire so she'll be immortal" my eyes widen. 'No way! They cant turn her to a vampire' I shook my head "Just changed the plan".

"But--"

"Change it" I glared at him and he nodded. "You made your choice. But dont regret it in the end. Dont blame me" he said. 'The end? What does he mean? I dont understand. Does he know what will happen to Hana?'. "So whats the new plan?" Jin asked. "We have to defeat those five strongest vampires first. If we dont, it'll be hard" Jungkook said. "But how?" Hana raised a brow. "With the help of my friends, Im sure we can defeat them" he said. "If they arent bad" I mumbled. "No, they arent bad" I rolled my eyes. "When we defeat those five vampires, we'll defeat my father next. After that, everything will be fine" he said and smiled. 'As if that plan will work. If only my sister is here, her plan will work. But she's in a fight with those stupid vampires'. "Are you in or not?" Jungkook said. I sighed "Fine". I glared at Jin and he was glaring at me too. "Follow me" Jungkook said and we followed him.

 I was at the very back. I was still following them but I was looking somewhere else. I kicked some small rocks and it hit Jin's leg. He was getting annoyed so he walked faster. Hana went beside me "Good thing you trust them now". I shook my head "I dont trust them but only a little". She nodded slowly and looked somewhere else. "You know... Chanyeol was very worried when you were kidnapped"

"Really?" I nodded. "Well all of us were" I looked at her. She looked sad and worried. I patted her shoulder and she looked at me. "Dont worry" she nodded and gave me a small smile.

After how minutes of walking, we finally reached the place. "Meet my friends" Jungkook said while I was looking around. Well I saw no body but the trees. I raised a brow "Where?". He hummed and looked at me "They arent here yet but they'll be here in any second". I sighed then I suddenly heard laughter from afar. Two persons, well vampires, fell on the ground. They stood up while laughing. Jungkook tapped one of their shoulder and they both looked at us. "Oh! Hana!" the guy said and he looked familiar. Its like I've seen him from somewhere. "Gab?!" Hana said shockingly. Im now confused. How did they even know each other? "Umm..." I kind of felt awkward because Im the only wolf here. They all looked at me "Oh sorry. These are my friends. Gab and Taehyung" Jungkook said as they waved at us. This Taehyung guy keeps on smiling. His smile never fades. "So... what are you doing here?" Gab asked. "We're gonna need your help"

"Help?"

"To defeat my father"

=====

I cant think on how to end this chapter so I ended it like that.

Sorry for that stupid ending (T^T)

Wait for the next chapter!

I dont think I can update more chapters because my exams are near.

Yes, Im in a different country.

So please wait

Please Vote and Comment!