Chapter 24: Happy virus

"Lets go to an amusement park! Please Eunji" Chen kneeled down at Eunji while begging. She rolled her eyes and sighed "I told you a lot of times already. Its a NO!".

Another day, another experience. Yesterday was really boring but I enjoyed Chen and Baekhyun was telling a story in what happened to them last night. They were fighting with the vampires but they beat them all. Psh! Yeah right. Im really sad that Chanyeol wasnt with the both of them while telling me what happened. He's usually with them when they will talk to me but last night was different. I really want to talk to Chanyeol but half of me is not yet ready to face him. He was in his room, he hasnt went down since we woke up. 'He doesnt really want to see my face huh?' I sighed. "Please Eunji, Im begging you. I wanna go to the amusement park. Please~" Chen is like a little kid who wants to buy an ice cream but cant have it because his parents doesnt allow him. Well I also want to go to the amusement park because of the cotton candy there. Yes, I have this childish side of me so dont judge. Eunji kept on walking everywhere but Chen keeps on following her while begging. If I was Eunji, I will get annoyed. "Please~" Chen cant stop saying 'please'. 'He really wants to go there so bad huh? Well then I'll go with him, if he accept' I stood up from the sofa and went to Chen who was still begging. "Chen, if you want to go to the amusement park, then I'll go with you" I said and gave a warm smile. He stopped begging and stood up because he was kneeling down. "Really?" he was surprised. I nodded and he hugged me "Thank you Hana! Just wait for me okay? I'll go change" he ran upstairs and to his room. "If your going, then I'll be going too" Eunji said. 'Seriously? I thought she doesnt like to go there?' I just nodded and she went upstairs too.

I was in my room, thinking of what will I wear. I was infront of my closet and looked at all my clothes. 'Why cant I think of what I'll wear?' I sighed. I just picked random clothes and put it on my bed, closing the closet. I wore the clothes one by one and checked if it was perfect. I decided to wear something simple, not too fabulous. I combed my hair properly and looked at myself in the mirror. 'I look fine... It looks cute' I dont wanna wear make up because Im not used to wear them. When I was done checking myself in the mirror, I went downstairs. I saw Eunji and Chen was sitting on the sofa. 'I guess they were waiting for me' they both noticed me and stood up. "What took you so long?" Eunji asked. "Sorry if I took so long. I just dont know what to wear" she nodded. "Lets go?" Chen said. 'Excited much?' we both nodded. We were about to leave but of course, someone must block us and that was Sehun. "Where are you going?"

"We're going to the amusement park" Chen happily said.

"Without us?!" Tao said from behind. He really have to shout it so everyone can hear it. "I guess we have to wait again" Eunji said and Chen sighed. The three of us waited in the living room while everyone was in their rooms, changing their clothes. When they were all finished, "Lets go!" all of them excitedly said. I was excited too but then I saw Chanyeol. He looked like he was just forced to come. "Lets go to the van now!" Chen said and everyone followed him outside.

When we were there, Chen and I quickly went out of the van first. We were very excited that we didnt even notice they were with us. "Both of you look like little kids" Kris said. We entered the amusement park and my eyes sparkled. When we were walking, I saw a roller coaster. "Lets try that one!" Luhan said while pointing at the roller coaster. "Are you sure about that Luhan? Your manliness might disappear" Chanyeol said and everyone laughed. "Lets test whose the manliest among all of us. I bet I'll win this" Luhan proudly said and everyone laughed again. "I'll go buy the tickets now" Lay said. Kris and Xiumin went with Lay while the others wait for them. I wanted to go walk around the amusement park because I dont wanna try the roller coaster. "Eunji, can I walk around? All of you can ride the roller coaster. I dont wanna try it" she nodded "Sure! No problem. Dont get lost okay?" I nodded.

I went to random places of the amusement park. I saw an ice cream stand so I went there and bought one. I am now walking with an ice cream on my right hand. Im really happy that Im alone right now. "Hello" maybe not. A random person suddenly spoke from behind. I looked back and saw Chanyeol with a smile on his face. My heart started to beat fast. 'Aish! Stop it already!' his smile suddenly fade and it became a confused look. "Not happy to see me?" he said. I shook my head "No, I didnt expect you to be here. I thought you were with the others" actually Im happy to see him. "Nope! I didnt join them because I wanted to be with you" he said and his smile went back. I can feel my cheeks burning. "Yah! Are you okay?" his hand was on my forehead, checking if I was sick. "N-no... I-i mean y-yes" I was stuttering. He removed his hand and nodded "Lets go then?" I nodded.

Both of us were walking together. It was really fun with him, I really enjoyed it. "Umm.... about what happened yesterday, Im sorry for.... you know" he said and looked down. "Its fine. Im sorry too"

"So we're okay now?"

"We're always okay Chanyeol" he smiled, showing his teeth. "Happy Virus" I muttered. "What was that? Happy virus?" he said. He heard me said that and it made him smile even more. 'When will this guy stop smiling?'.

=====

Is this still short? Well I'll make it long next time, if I can

Dont worry, maybe someday, one of the chapters will be long

Please Vote and Comment!