Chapter 10: Him

EXO's song 'Promise' is stuck in my head!!

It made me cry alot (T^T) remembering when they were OT12

Well lets not cry right now because I dont wanna cry again

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

"Bold" -when they talk

'Italic' -thoughts

=====

Chapter 10: Him

"Where is it?!"

'I dont know where it went. Of course it doesnt have feet' I scratched my head. I looked under my bed and under my pillow, its still not there. I heard the door opened. "What happend here?" it was Xiumin. I looked around and my room was a mess. "I was looking for something"

"What is that something? Maybe I can help--"

"No, thank you. I can find it by myself" he nodded and smiled. "If you need help, just tell me" he went towards the door and left. 'I'll just find that book next time'. I sighed and decided to clean my room before they come back. 'If I dont clean my room in time, they might ask me questions like Xiumin'.

After cleaning, my phone rang. I checked the caller and its Eunji. I accepted the call "Hello?"

{Hey Hana! How is it with Xiumin?}

"Its fine. How 'bout you? Are you guys fine?"

{Yes we are. We're eating ice cream. I'll make you jealous}

"Yah! Buy me too!"

{Sorry I cant. It might melt}

"Next time, I'll come with you"

{Sure! I have to end it now. Bye!}

She ended the call. 'I cant believe it! She's not gonna buy me ice cream'. I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. I opened the fridge. I was expecting for ice cream but found none. I pouted and closed the fridge. 'What if I buy my own ice cream? It will be real quick. I'll go ask Xiumin'.  I quickly went to find Xiumin. I found him in the library, sitting on the floor. He was just staring at the bookshelf. "Xiumin can I go buy ice cream?" he nodded. 'Seriously? Just like that?'. "Just be careful okay? If you bought your ice cream, come back home. Your not allowed to go anywhere"