Chapter 38: Kidnapped

I was behind Chanyeol, scared. I know Jin is my friend but he's still scary to me. They were both glaring at each other, not saying a single word. I saw Chanyeol's eyes changed color and Jin's too. 'Are they gonna fight now?' I looked around to check if anyone else is here. Luckily, there was none. "Hana, go somewhere safe!" Chanyeol said, not even looking at me. "But--"

"Now!" I nodded and started to run away. I run as fast as I can. All of a sudden, I can feel someone following me. I stopped running and looked around. "W-who's there?" I said but no one answered. I wanted to run but I felt someone held my wrist. "L-let go of me!" I said while trying to remove my hand from his grip. It was a guy and he's a vampire because his eyes were red. I saw him smirked "Your coming with me". He started dragging me somewhere. "Y-yah! I told you to let go of me!" he just continued to drag me. He wasnt letting go of my wrist. Until, we reached the place.

"As you told me, I have her already" he let go of my wrist and pushed me. "Good. You may leave" someone said. I looked at my surroundings and it was dark. Their were candles but it was only few. I just noticed that I was somewhere, somewhere in the forest. How did I know that? I saw trees everywhere in the broken window. "So your the girl that my son likes?" an old guy said while coming forward slowly. 'What? Who? Son?' I just stood there, frozen. "Your nothing but a normal human being" he said and stopped infront of me. Right now, I dont know what to do. All I think is 'Chanyeol, where are you? I need you right now...'

(Chanyeol's POV)

"Im not done with you yet" Jin said as he disappeared. Now that he's gone, I looked for Hana. I looked everywhere but she was no where to be found. "Hana!" I shouted her name. There was no response. 'Where is she?' I cant handle it anymore so I called Eunji.

{Hello? Chanyeol? Why'd you call? Did something happened?}

"Umm... Eunji, please dont get angry at me"

{Why?! Did something happened to Hana??!! Yah! Tell me!}

I gulped "I cant find her anywhere here in the park"

{WHAT??!! Aish! Chanyeol I told you to take care of her} I heard her sigh. {I know this will happen. Just wait, we're coming there}

When she hung up, I put my phone in my pocket. I sighed 'Where did she go?'. Im starting to get worried and I blame myself for letting her go away.

For how many minutes, the others came. Others were in a wolf form because it was midnight and no body is outside. "Did you find her?" Eunji asked and I shook my head. "Aish! Where could she be?" Eunji said while scratching her head. I suddenly saw Kai sniffing somewhere. "I think I know where she is" Kai said. Everyone looked at him with a confused face. "What do you mean Kai? You can smell her scent?" Kris asked and Kai nodded. "Then lead the way Kai" Eunji said and Kai nodded again. We turned to our wolf form and followed Kai. 'Good thing Kai can smell her scent. But why cant I?'

=====

Short chapter we got here XD Im very sorry if its short.
Im also sorry if this chapter is dumb. IM VERY VERY SORRY.
I just noticed that every chapter, I say 'sorry' to you readers.

So... this is my last, I think. Im sorry!

Please Vote and Comment!