Chapter 23: Jeon Jung Kook #2

Chapter 23: Jeon Jung Kook #2

'It hurts.......... Wait....... What happened?' I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol's knuckles were infront of me, it was 2cm away from me. "Hana! Get out! I almost punched you!" he looked at me angrily. I was gonna tear up but I stopped it. "Chanyeol, please dont hurt him" he looked surprised. "What do you mean by 'dont hurt him'? Hana, he's a vampire! He's our enemy! Do you even understand me?!" he's very angry, I can already feel my tears falling down. I want to stop my tears but I cant. "Some vampires can be good, Chanyeol. You just dont know it!" I pulled Jungkook with me outside. I dont want to see Chanyeol's face right now, I dont feel like talking with him anymore.

We were both at the backyard. I sat on the swing and wiped my tears. "Hana...." I looked at Jungkook, he looked worried. "Oh.... Sorry" I moved a little so he can sit beside me. "About what happened--"

"Sorry about that too" I looked at the sky. "Well, what Chanyeol said, it was true. Vampires and Wolves are enemies"

"But why?" I wanted to know why but all he said was "I dont know". He looked at the forest and didnt say anything. I felt him held my hand, my heart started to bit fast. 'Heart! Please stop!' his hand was cold but I didnt mind. I blushed a little and looked down. "Oh.... sorry. I didnt mean to do that" he removed his hand and he stood up. "Do you wanna go somewhere?" he asked. "I cant leave the house" I said and his expression sadden. His face suddenly brighten and said "We'll just be fast! Dont worry, Im a fast runner".

"I dont think so..."

"Lets go!" he pulled me inside the forest. 'Where are we going?! I didnt even agree to this' "Yah! Jungkook! Stop! Im getting tired of running" we stopped running and I catched my breath. "Oh yeah.... I just forgot your a human. Then I'll just carry you" he said and carried me bridal style. "Put me down!! I didnt even agree to this!!" I didnt hear anything. He put me down and it seems like he's sad. "Jungkook.... I..." he looked at me. His eyes was full of sadness and I didnt even know it, all I did was shout at him. "Im sorry.... its just that--"

"I'll take you home now" he pulled me back home. He was very quiet and it was my fault. We were back in the music room. Chanyeol wasnt there anymore so there wont be any harm. "I'll be going now. Its nice hanging out with you for just a little time" he faced back and walked away. 'Its my fault.... I lost a friend, my 'new' friend' without me noticing, I suddenly hugged Jungkook from behind (a/n: its a back hug okay?) "Im sorry" is all I can say. "Dont say sorry. Its my fault because I pulled you without you agreeing. I should be the one who is saying sorry" I released him and he faced me. He cupped my cheeks "Im sorry Hana". I gave a little smile "Your forgiven". He smiled brightly and removed his hands from my cheeks. "I have to go now. See you next time?"

"Next time" I said as he waved at me and left. 'Jungkook, next time.....' I smiled by myself.

After 2 hours, Lay came inside the music room and he looked tired. "Hana, are you okay?" I nodded and hugged him "Umm...... Hana? Whats wrong?" I released him from my hug and just shook my head. "Did something happend to you?" I shook my head again. "Then why are you smiling so brightly?" I sighed. "Its because all of you are back! I've waited for a long time" he nodded and smiled. "Well lets go to the living room now?" I nodded and followed him to the living room. Everyone was there and they're all tired. "Hana! How are you? Are you alright? Did something happened? Tell me" Eunji said while moving my head from left to right to check if something really happened to me. "Nothing happened" I said and she calmed down. I looked at Chanyeol, he was looking down. 'Im sorry too, Chanyeol. Forgive me'.

=====

Another update! I cant update fast because Im becoming very very busy

Im thinking of starting a new story and of course its a fanfic

I already have one in mind so yeah....

Im really very sorry if all the chapters are very short

Please Vote and Comment!

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘𝗦 | exo ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara