Chapter 45: The End

Chapter 45: The End

(Hana's POV)

"What did you teleport me here?!" I yelled, still panicking. Damn it! This cliff is so high. He chuckled lightly "What do you think?" he smiled creepily. I dont wanna move back, I might fall and I dont want that to happen. "Just wait for them to come--"

"Hey!"

He looked back and we saw... them, The 12 wolves. I smiled, knowing that I'll be safe. I hope so. "Right on time" the vampire murmured. "Hello everyone. Good thing you found me" he smirked again. Chanyeol's eyes were burning inside. He moved closer but the vampire spoke "Stop right there, wolf boy. If you get closer, the girl will fall". He grabbed my arm tightly which made me in pain.

"By the way, thanks for defeating the king. Now that he's gone, I'll be the new king. I've been waiting for this ever since" he smiled but I know the smile is just a fake. I winced at the pain. He was holding my arm so tight. It hurts so much. "Yah! Stop doing that!" Luhan yelled. "Or else what?" the vampire smirked. Aish! Can he stop smirking?! It doesnt fit him anyway. The vampire laughed "I dont know with you guys. If I were you, I would just walk away and leave this stupid girl. After all, she started all this".

"Shut your mouth!" Chanyeol charged and was gonna punch the vampire but... he suddenly pushed me. "Oops! My bad. Later, wolf boys" then he disappeared. I cant believe he pushed me. He literally pushed me! What'll happen to me now? This might be the end then?

I closed my eyes and I felt myself cold. As I opened them, I was under the water. I cant pull myself, I felt myself heavy. I looked at my arm and it was red. This might be the reason why I cant pull myself. The vampire must have put something on my arm. I was losing oxygen. 'No! I wont!' I tried pulling myself but I just cant. My body just suddenly gave up. Everything went black.

(Eunji's POV)

Suho dived in. It was really deep. I hope Hana survived that kind of deep. We waited for Suho to go out. It took us minutes until he came with Hana on his shoulder. He layed her down and Lay started to do his thing. My heart was beating so fast. I just cant let my best friend go. No! She cant!

Lay took hours but Hana wasnt waking up. Lay stopped and looked at me. "I-I-Im sorry, Eunji" he was close to crying. My eyes widen and shook my head "No! Lay! Please! Do everything!" I felt my tears falling down from my cheek. I shook Lay but he wasnt moving but instead, he was looking down. "Im really sorry, Eunji. My powers just cant handle it" my heart suddenly broke. I froze for a minute. "This-This cant be true! Lay!"

"Eunji, I really cant. Im sorry" I started crying so hard. I cant just lose my best friend like that. Please, Hana. Wake up.

[After Three years]

Its been three years since the incident happen. Wolves and vampires are now in peace. Its also been three years that Hana left us. When her parents knew about that, they really got mad. His father even told me that he hope that his daughter never met me. That really struck my heart. It really hurts losing your best friend. And now, we dont know what happened to her.

We've been feeling down the past years. Chanyeol often lock himself in his room. He sometimes never comes out. I feel sorry for him. He has been heartbroken. But good thing Chen and Baekhyun was here to make our day happy. They're the reason why we moved on, even Chanyeol. They always made our day. Of course, we never forget about Hana. She'll stay as our memory.

"Eunji, can we go to the park today?" Sehun pouted while Chen was behind him. I sighed and crossed my arms "Why? We just went to the park yesterday right?".

"But please~~ I wanna go back. I wanna play with Luhan today!" I rolled my eyes. I have no choice right? I nodded "Alright. We'll go to the park. Tell everyone" Chen ran upstairs and shouted "We're going to the park!". Of course all of them always come. They'll really come if its the park. Everyone else came downstairs, they were already ready. "Lets go!" Baekhyun said.

When we reached the park, we got separated. Well some of them wants to buy bubble tea while some wants to play. Kai, my brother, just walked. Actually, we've been getting close. We usually hang out sometimes. Thats what brothers and sisters do right? "Hey, Eunji. Can we take a sit first?" Kai asked and I nodded. We saw a bench but someone was sitting there. It was a girl. A familiar girl. 'Wait... is that..' I went towards the bench. "Umm... excuse me?" she looked at me and I was really surprised. I cant believe it was her. My best friend. "H-hana?"

"Eh? Who are you?" she asked.

Sh-she dont know us? Why? How? I felt my heart shrink. She isnt the old Hana I knew. She was... different.

=====

Guys!! I have to tell you something............... THATS THE END!!!!

WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Please dont hate me if thats the ending. I really planned this :3

Im really very 100x sorry! 

Thanks guys for reading this book! I love you all!!

Please Vote and Comment!