introduction

The beauty being targeted by crazy critics [Quick time travel]

Author: Alone on the West Building

Category: Tanmei / Ranking / End

The latest chapter: 【2】

read now
Chapter Directory
add to bookshelf
brief introduction
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty subject / high H
❤Pseudo-compulsion! Pseudo-compulsion! !
❤The beauty was forced to lose consciousness and cry, helpless orgasm, everyone thought they were forcing it, but in fact...
[World 1] The proud king lost his power, and his blackened brother was locked in the deep palace. The king's clothes were disheveled, the corners of his eyes were still red, and even his hands and feet were tightly bound by silver chains. Layers of curtains can't cover the intermittent moans "Beast..." (1v1)
[World 2]: The cold and cold son is forced to be a hostage, imprisoned by father and son in the deep palace and raped day and night (1v2)
[World 3]: Campus (rag warning!!): He is too beautiful, so it is only natural for him to be bullied and gang-raped (1vn) [
World Four] (True Orthopedics) "Good boy, how about being with brother..." "Brother will support you Forever." (1v1)
[World Five] The end of the world is approaching, and the arrogant young master without supernatural powers can only open his legs in tears, crying until he can't stop shaking.
"I'm obedient... woo woo, don't leave me..." (1v3)
[World Six] Once the gang boss died, two wolf cubs who were staring at each other took their little mother home.
The little mom shivered in the corner, as if she was terrified, "Don't come here..."
The wolf cub brutally stripped off his clothes, "Little mom, can that old thing make you feel so good?" (1v2) [
World Seven ] Pure and good students don't know that they are surrounded by crazy perverts, who are raped, threatened, and forced to sell themselves. The cleanest body is marked with hickeys that cannot be washed away, and the helpless people are just trembling, please, let me go. (1v3)
[世界八] Poor little autistic lacks education and doesn’t understand anything. Because he wants to be rewarded, he will listen to his uncle’s words and spread his legs. As a victim, he doesn’t know it’s obscenity. This is a crime. (1v1)
[World Nine] Qing Leng Xianzun was trapped in the Demon Realm and became a forbidden man. His apprentice was rebellious. He committed crimes against the superior and bullied him until his eyes were blurred and his mind was blurred. "I really can't take it anymore..." (1v1)