Raise him like a dog / In order to eat with one bite, I can only kneel on the gr

front page
Raise him like a dog / In order to eat with one bite, I can only kneel on the ground and bark like a dog
search
Raise him like a dog / In order to eat with one bite, I can only kneel on the ground and bark like a dog
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
[The only thing you have to do is to maintain the character setting, I wish you a pleasant journey. 】

Yu Nanzhi heard the movement in his mind, this is the system [zzz] that accompanied him to conquer countless worlds.

Maintaining the character design set by the plot is the basic professional ethics of every tasker, and Yu Nanzhi, as a gold medal employee, is even more talented in this regard, and there has never been a situation where the character design collapses or the world collapses.

In this world, the original owner was a moody, fatuous and unreasonable king who got the throne by killing all the threatening princes. After that, he abused his power and went his own way, turning the whole country into a mess.

The protagonist, Yu Nance, was born of a humble maidservant, and was young when Yu Nanzhi ascended the throne, so he was spared his life.

However, this was not a good thing for Yu Nance. He was kept by Yu Nanzhi's side like a pet. When he was happy, he would tease him a few times. bruising.

Growing up in such an environment, Yu Nance naturally felt resentment in his heart, so that he immediately seized power and usurped the throne when his wings were full. Amidst the cheers of the crowd, he executed the faint king on the spot, tortured him to death, and then hung his body on the city wall to expose it to the sun. three days.

Really ended up in a terrible end...

Yu Nanzhi yawned, his phoenix eyes narrowed slightly.

But that's what's interesting, isn't it?

The task of transmitting the plot of the system was completed, and fell into a temporary dormancy.

The scene in front of him changed several times, and Yu Nanzhi found himself sitting on the throne, with a group of people kneeling in front of him.

A civil servant in a crimson official uniform came out of the line, lifted his hem and knelt on the ground: "Your Majesty, the Prime Minister Zuo is old, and he will only offend you if he loses his mind for a while..."

The rest of the officials immediately followed suit to intercede for the prime minister:

"Your Majesty! Prime Minister Zuo has worked hard for the country for dozens of years. There is hard work without merit. I hope Your Majesty will be merciful!"

"I hope His Majesty will show mercy!"

Not long ago, the respected old prime minister was ordered to die by Yu Nanzhi because he criticized Yu Nanzhi's use of treasury money to build a palace.

At this time, a deep and powerful voice sounded in the hall of the court: "If the king is in power, the country will not be the country!"

At this time, Yu Nanzhi opened his eyes and glanced at the standing old prime minister.

As soon as he yelled these words, the surroundings suddenly became quiet, and the ministers lowered their heads, not daring to intercede for the prime minister.

But all the officials couldn't help feeling sorry for Prime Minister Zuo, feeling that they were going to lose another good minister.

Yu Nanzhi performed the posture of a faint king, as if he had no bones, he slumped lazily on the throne, holding a pure white cat in his arms, stroking it time after time.