The vicious beauty is fucked until she is shaking and squirting/crying and twitc

front page
The vicious beauty is fucked until she is shaking and squirting/crying and twitching and kicking/dog thing, let go, let go
search
The vicious beauty is fucked until she is shaking and squirting/crying and twitching and kicking/dog thing, let go, let go
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yu Nanzhi, who had healed up from his injuries, finally had the strength to fight with Yu Nance again, although his revenge was not the slightest threat in Yu Nance's view.

Yu Nanzhi estimated when Yu Nance would come back, he hid behind the door, and when Yu Nance came in, he smashed down the candlestick in his hand.

Yu Nance grabbed Yu Nanzhi's wrist directly, and the candlestick fell to the ground as soon as he exerted force, "Are you good at it?"

Facing Yu Nanzhi's resentful eyes, Yu Nance directly picked him up and walked towards the bed.

Yu Nanzhi was thrown on the bed roughly, he was only wearing a robe, revealing a smooth calf.

"You'd better kill me!" With a stern look.

Seeing Yu Nanzhi's appearance, Yu Nance didn't say much, just untied his coat and pressed it on the bed.

"Go away, you bastard!"

Amidst the screams, Yu Nanzhi's robe was thrown on the ground.

Thinking of the terrible encounter last time, Yu Nanzhi ran under the bed in a panic, only to be dragged back cruelly.

The bed curtain fell, and only a pair of jade-like hands could be seen tightly clasping the edge of the bed, before being pulled in weakly.

With the experience of last time, Yu Nance took out the fat ointment prepared in advance, dug it out with his fingers, probed into the back acupuncture point, and slowly increased his fingers to open up.

Yu Nance didn't think he was feeling sorry for Yu Nanzhi, he just didn't want to get blood every time.

Yu Nanzhi could clearly feel his fingers poking around at his own place, and then something thicker and hotter was pressed against his back acupoint.

"Take your dog away!" Yu Nanzhi felt disgusted.

Agitated by his words, Yu Nance pushed in violently, layers of intestines squirmed and sucked, as if countless small mouths were biting the glans, pulling him deep in. send it in.

"Ah uh-"

Yu Nanzhi struggled uncontrollably, his brows furrowed uncomfortably, and his hands tightly grasped the bed sheet, as if wanting to vent too much pain.

Yu Nance thrust violently regardless, the tightly closed back hole was stretched out, and the surrounding folds became flattened, it looked terribly erotic.

"Ahhhh - get out!"

Yu Nanzhi's face was distorted, and he trembled uncontrollably under the rapid impact, shaking non-stop.

Yu Nance was so excited that he forced Yu Nanzhi into a kneeling position, his slender waist leaned back, showing an incredible curvature.

"Your Majesty, look at your current appearance..." The man's heavy panting sounded in his ears.

Yu Nance embraced the waist of the person under him with one hand, and pressed Yu Nanzhi's thigh with the other hand, leaving obvious finger prints, and his penis hit the bulge quickly, with such force that it seemed to smash the person into pieces.

Yu Nanzhi's legs trembled so much that he couldn't even kneel. Every time he was fucked to the innermost point, he would moan like pain and pleasure. He screamed orgasm, and the cloudy white ejaculation stained the bed sheet.