Father and son take turns teasing/Pushed down on the bed by the prince and force

front page
Father and son take turns teasing/Pushed down on the bed by the prince and forced to have leg sex/Spraying the son's soft cock with thick cum
search
Father and son take turns teasing/Pushed down on the bed by the prince and forced to have leg sex/Spraying the son's soft cock with thick cum
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

-----text-----

The dirty sheets and quilts from last night were replaced with new ones, as if the promiscuous sex last night had never happened.

At this time, the person in Chu Fuzhou's arms frowned slightly, as if he was not sleeping well.

Yu Nanzhi felt as if he had had an absurd and bizarre dream, he was exhausted, and he was firmly restrained as if he had fallen into a net cage.

But his body had already remembered the habit of getting up early, Yu Nanzhi's eyelashes trembled a few times, and he opened his eyes.

"It's still early, Qing Yu can sleep for a while."

Chu Fuzhou wrapped his arms around Yu Nanzhi's waist, pulling him closer to his arms.

Chu Fuzhou was only wearing obscene trousers, and his upper body was exposed. Almost half of Yu Nanzhi was stuck on Chu Fuzhou's body.

"His Majesty!"

Yu Nanzhi propped himself up in panic and sat up, but suddenly limp because of the pain all over his body, most of the fabric slipped off, and there were still faint red marks on his shoulders.

Last night, Chu Fuzhou applied medicine to the marks on Yu Nanzhi's body, so they disappeared quickly.

Yu Nanzhi, who just woke up, was obviously still out of state. He didn't know why he was sleeping here. The memory of last night became blurred. Yu Nanzhi only remembered that he was tasting wine with Chu Fuzhou, and the next thing was half a point. I don't even remember.

Chu Fuzhou's eyes were dark, and he helped Yu Nanzhi pull the obscene clothes back to his shoulders.

"Qingyu got drunk too quickly last night, I don't worry about you going back."

Yu Nanzhi was taken aback by his actions, and hid back. He felt that Chu Fuzhou had become a little strange since last night. Although he hadn't seen him for three years, and people would always change, Yu Nanzhi still didn't The way to accept such intimate contact is a matter of course.

"Nanzhi lost his temper."

Sensing Yu Nanzhi's avoidance, Chu Fuzhou withdrew his hand as usual, and was about to call the maid to come in instead.

"etc!"

Yu Nanzhi yelled directly, and soon he realized his impoliteness, he lowered his head slightly ashamed, "First, don't let them in."

Chu Fuzhou was just teasing Yu Nanzhi, so naturally he wouldn't let people in, but he still looked embarrassed.

"Then who will change clothes for Gu?"

Yu Nanzhi felt a little uncomfortable being stared at by Chu Fuzhou, feeling inexplicably as if he had been scalded, so he bit the bullet and got out of bed.

"Nan Zhi can change clothes for His Majesty..."

Chu Fuzhou raised his eyebrows, stood on the ground and stretched out his arms towards Yu Nanzhi.

Chu Fuzhou applied medicine to every hickey pinch on Yu Nanzhi's body, except for the red and swollen posterior acupoint that was used the most.

As soon as Yu Nanzhi's feet touched the ground, his whole body became stiff, and there was a swelling feeling behind him that was hard to tell, and Yu Nanzhi could hardly stand still.