Forced/Roughly Fucked Into Cumshot/Bluish Fucked To Spasmodic Convulsions

front page
Forced/Roughly Fucked Into Cumshot/Bluish Fucked To Spasmodic Convulsions
search
Forced/Roughly Fucked Into Cumshot/Bluish Fucked To Spasmodic Convulsions
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yu Nanzhi inexplicably felt a hint of danger, and shrank back. But was grabbed by a big hand, Yu Nance bullied him, "Are you scared?"

Yu Nanzhi in front of him had his eyes wide open, was tied tightly, and looked like he was being slaughtered, really... very seductive.

Looking at the bright red mouth, a dark color appeared in Yu Nance's eyes, and he finally bit it.

"Uh...uh..."

Yu Nanzhi bit Yu Nance's lip violently, and the bloody smell filled their mouths instantly.

"Tsk." Yu Nance let go of him in pain, "Dog?"

The disgust in Yu Nanzhi's eyes was about to overflow, "It's disgusting!"

Hearing his words, Yu Nance's face darkened suddenly, so he roughly pinched Yu Nanzhi's cheeks, forcing him to open his mouth, and kissed him again, with his tongue penetrating and wantonly disturbing.

Yu Nance was indeed aroused by him.

Now that he was aroused, he naturally wanted to use Yu Nanzhi to vent his desire, and he would not take pity on this stupid king.

As soon as the rope was untied, Yu Nanzhi tried his best to push Yu Nance. Yu Nance didn't check for a while, but he really pushed him away.

Realizing what was going to happen next, Yu Nanzhi tried to run out of the hall, but was picked up by the waist and thrown back on the bed.

"Let go of me!"

Yu Nanzhi looked at him apprehensively, and subconsciously backed away until his back leaned against the wall, and there was no way to retreat.

Yu Nance just grabbed Yu Nanzhi's ankle and pulled it back bit by bit. Every part of this faint gentleman was so delicate that he could wrap it around with one hand.

The sound of cloth ripping was especially noticeable in the empty and silent night.

"Snapped!"

Yu Nanzhi slapped Yu Nance hard, leaving a bright red slap mark on Yu Nance's face.

Yu Nance sneered, his subordinates kept moving, so what if he didn't want to, did he think he was still a high-ranking emperor?

Soon, Yu Nanzhi no longer had a piece of clothing to cover his body, and his fair skin was unfolded in front of Yu Nance's eyes. The skin that had not suffered at all was very suitable for leaving any mark.

Yu Nance could only feel a voice in his heart shouting: Dirty him, so that he can no longer be proud!

"Go away!"

Yu Nanzhi still wanted to make a move, but he was immediately restrained. Yu Nance turned him over, clamped the two struggling arms with one hand, and reached for the hidden acupoint with the other hand.

"Yu Nance! How dare you!"

Yu Nanzhi shouted angrily, but all his struggles were ruthlessly suppressed.

"Why don't I dare, did you think of this day when you tortured me?"

Yu Nance directly inserted one finger into his back acupoint, messing with it at will.

Yu Nanzhi's body froze for a moment, "Ah, I should have killed you a long time ago—"

"It's a pity you didn't have a chance!"