Qing Leng Proton was drugged/Your Majesty, Your Majesty, the stamina of this win

front page
Qing Leng Proton was drugged/Your Majesty, Your Majesty, the stamina of this wine seems to be a bit strong...
search
Qing Leng Proton was drugged/Your Majesty, Your Majesty, the stamina of this wine seems to be a bit strong...
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
There are wars and disputes, and there are many countries, and the exchange of protons between countries has become a new means of communication.

Those who are sent as hostages to other countries are usually those princes whose backgrounds are unclear and who are not favored.

Yu country is a small and weak country, and it is common to send protons to various countries.

Among them, the most famous is Yu Nanzhi, the thirteenth prince.

Although the State of Yu is weak, the thirteenth prince, Lord Qingyu, has quite a reputation.

Generally speaking, people look down on protons.

But Yu Nanzhi was different.

"Yu Qingyu, son of Ruyu".

The scenery is beautiful and the moon is brilliant, the intelligence is unmatched, and the appearance is even more cold and arrogant, like the bright moon hanging on the edge of the sky, mortals can't touch it.

There are not many people who have seen the thirteenth prince, but these rumors spread more and more widely, and in the end, even the low-level storyteller in the tavern can tell half-truths and half-false stories, which arouses amazement for a while.

"Hey, is what you said true?"

"Haha, don't you just make it up to extort money and drink?"

In the tavern, everyone laughed and surrounded the storyteller.

The storyteller shook the paper fan with a refined air, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he greeted the waiter who was listening to the book: "Have another jug of wine!"

The storyteller took a sip of his wine, "Why can't it be true, Mr. Qingyue... His appearance should be first class."

What kind of good way is it just to say yes?

"How good is it?"

"Compared to the princess?"

The storyteller lowered his voice, "I don't want my head anymore, do I? I'm really drunk..."

The booing person drank half a jug of wine, his head was a little dizzy, and he disrespectfully compared the princess.

After a while, the storyteller closed his fan, "It's incomparable."

"Do you know the moon? There can only be one moon."

"what…"

Everyone was puzzled, the storyteller had already left in a daze.

——

——

"In the third year of Great Chu, when the Kingdom of Ren declined, the Kingdom of Yu recalled the thirteenth prince, Yu Nanzhi, and asked him to enter Chu as a hostage."

"Emperor Chu and Prince Yu hit it off right away, and talked all night long."

"That night, Emperor Chu Fuzhou made an exception and allowed Yu Nanzhi to stay in the palace."

...

"Qingyu, this is the "Bailizui" newly offered by Xiguo, try it?"

Chu Fuzhou asked the maids to leave, and there were only two people left in the huge palace. He poured wine for Yu Nanzhi with his own hands, and said with a smile that he would let him taste it.