Breaking through the violent father and son Shura field/Fucked by the emperor an

front page
Breaking through the violent father and son Shura field/Fucked by the emperor and drugged with dragon roots/Emperor's confession
search
Breaking through the violent father and son Shura field/Fucked by the emperor and drugged with dragon roots/Emperor's confession
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Chu, Zhuo, Shen!"

The emperor was furious, Chu Fuzhou was full of anger, and there was a naked killing intent in his eyes.

He really wanted to kill Chu Zhuoshen!

Who is Yu Nanzhi? He is the one who he treats carefully and dare not touch too much.

Chu Fuzhou fixed his eyes on the intersection of the two, his anger almost drowned him.

Chu Zhuoshen’s genitals were still inserted in Yu Nanzhi’s back acupoint. Yesterday he had a great time and vented again and again without hesitation. Even if he made people dizzy, he continued to fall asleep. In the past, even the penis was not pulled out.

Waking up early in the morning, His Highness the Crown Prince was about to scold the visitor when he opened his eyes and saw Chu Fuzhou.

"Father!"

Chu Zhuo was shocked. When he got up, his semi-erect genitals slid down from Yu Nanzhi's closed hole, and the semen that couldn't be blocked was sprayed out instantly. It really should be "sprayed" To describe, after all, the amount of semen was so large that Yu Nanzhi's lower abdomen was bulging.

Aware of the current situation, Chu Zhuoshen quickly picked up his robe and covered Yu Nanzhi.

"Father, why are you here?"

Chu Zhuo knelt deeply on the ground, completely naked, how could he look like a prince?

The anger in Chu Fuzhou's eyes was almost turning into substance. He didn't look at Chu Zhuoshen, but just stared at Yu Nanzhi. Yu Nanzhi's hands were still tied on the table legs. Such a big movement didn't wake him up. It was exhaustion that couldn't be concealed, and even the exposed toes were covered with criss-cross bite marks, which was enough to show how badly he was bullied last night.

Chu Fuzhou had already turned Yu Nanzhi into his "belonging" in his heart, this is his person, how dare Chu Zhuoshen! ?

Chu Fuzhou pulled out the sword from his waist. This was because of a habit he had developed through his previous experiences. He never thought he could use it in such a place.

Chu Fuzhou swung his sword and broke the waist rope that bound Yu Nanzhi, kicked Chu Zhuoshen who was kneeling on the ground down, and stepped on his heart.

"Who gave you the guts!?"

Chu Fuzhou put the long sword on Chu Zhuoshen's neck, and added weight to his feet, "Chu Zhuoshen, even the name is given to you alone, how dare you touch the lonely person?"

Chu Zhuoshen's chest was trampled into a depression, and he couldn't breathe. The veins in his neck were stretched, and when he turned his head slightly, he was cut by the sharp sword.

Chu Zhuoshen stretched out his hand to lift Chu Fuzhou's feet, and it was difficult to speak:

"Father, please forgive me."

"Yes... Ke Erchen is confused..."

Chu Fuzhou sneered, "His Royal Highness still remembers to call Gu a father, if he doesn't know..."

Chu Fuzhou continued to increase the strength of his feet, raised his long sword, and swung it fiercely towards Chu Zhuoshen's right hand, blood spattered!