Forced to shoot in the corner/The prince was slapped in the face for trying to b

front page
Forced to shoot in the corner/The prince was slapped in the face for trying to be frivolous/What the emperor gave you, the palace can also give
search
Forced to shoot in the corner/The prince was slapped in the face for trying to be frivolous/What the emperor gave you, the palace can also give
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After that night, Chu Zhuoshen liked to tease Yu Nanzhi more and more, and he liked to see this elegant gentleman blushing and scolding him for being shameless.

Chu Zhuoshen said too much, but it was all thunder and rain, and the most outrageous thing he did was to use Yu Nanzhi's legs to vent his desire that night.

Seeing Yu Nanzhi's displeasure, Chu Zhuo really only talked and didn't move his dick. He was obviously the noble Crown Prince, but he couldn't bear it anymore, but he just used his dick to tease him.

Later, Yu Nanzhi also learned to close his ears and not listen to Chu Zhuoshen's nonsense, and looked cold and unaffected, but Chu Zhuoshen himself was so hard that it hurt, and his back molars were about to be crushed when he was angry. up.

Unable to hold back, Chu Zhuoshen threw Yu Nanzhi down again.

Chu Zhuo was half-pressed on Yu Nanzhi's body, and his hardened genitals pressed against Yu Nanzhi's legs without any shyness, standing upright symbolically.

Yu Nanzhi struggled a few times and couldn't get away, so he simply let him go, closing his eyes and focusing on being out of sight and out of mind.

"Young Master Qingyu, everything is pleasing to the eye."

"Especially... this place..."

Chu Zhuoshen's hand went all the way down, skillfully untied Yu Nanzhi's obscene pants, and suddenly held Yu Nanzhi's penis in his hand!

Chu Zhuoshen didn't believe it, and he didn't respond yet.

"Your Highness!"

Now Yu Nanzhi couldn't keep calm anymore, he pushed Chu Zhuoshen hard in panic, but he was grabbed and pressed to the man's crotch.

Chu Zhuo let out a deep grin, and straightened his back a few times: "Young Master Qing Yu really made this hall suffer..."

"In case the suffocation is broken, won't the young master become Da Chu's sinner?"

Through the cloth, the things under his hand became bigger and bigger, Yu Nanzhi flinched, and the hand that wanted to retreat was immediately restrained.

Chu Zhuoshen stroked Yu Nanzhi's genitals with one hand, and the penis also pressed against Yu Nanzhi's palm through the clothes, and squeezed it as soon as it was pressed, and said nonsense in his mouth:

"Young Master Qing Yu, please spare this hall."

"You can't touch it, you can't even touch it..."

"My hall can only be happy with Mr. Qingyu in my dream..."

Chu Zhuoshen grasped it in a circle, and quickly manipulated Yu Nanzhi's half-boobed penis, "Mr. Qing Yu is also very comfortable?"

"Shut up! Woo..."

Yu Nanzhi never thought that Chu Zhuo was so shameless that he was still imagining himself like this in his head, it was extremely vulgar!

Seeing this, Chu Zhuo smiled more flamboyantly, his hands kept moving, he held Yu Nanzhi's clean little dick and rubbed it, using all his strength to tease him, from the two round pouches all the way to the flowing water the top of the column, and then spread the slime all over the column.