Fucked until incontinence / Fucked to the point where the eyes are turned up and

front page
Fucked until incontinence / Fucked to the point where the eyes are turned up and the legs are trembling / Continuous orgasmic collapse
search
Fucked until incontinence / Fucked to the point where the eyes are turned up and the legs are trembling / Continuous orgasmic collapse
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Yu Nanzhi woke up, Yu Nance had already gone to court.

When he moved a little, he heard the crisp sound of chains. Yu Nanzhi found that his wrists and ankles were tied with silver chains, probably because he was afraid that he would run away...

the other side

"Your Majesty, now that you have just ascended the throne, the harem is empty. Take a look at the concubine..."

Yu Nance was stunned for a moment, but he hadn't thought about it. According to common sense, he should recruit more concubines to fill the harem, but by some coincidence, he rejected the minister's proposal on the grounds that he was busy with business.

It's just that when he thought of Yu Nanzhi's seductive attitude under him, Yu Nance could no longer accept other people. He thought that he was only interested in the body of the faint king. After all, putting such an arrogant person under him was enough to make people bloody Spray.

So Yu Nance couldn't wait to return to the palace as soon as he came to court, but... this time he brought some small toys to Yu Nanzhi.

Yu Nanzhi was fighting against the chain, wanting to wear it off, because he kept moving, making the sound of "ding ding ding ding".

Seeing Yu Nance come back, Yu Nanzhi didn't show the slightest guilty conscience, he completely regarded Yu Nance as a dead person.

Seeing Yu Nanzhi's actions, Yu Nance was not annoyed, no one could escape anyway.

He opened the wooden box in his hand, inside was a row of jade stones of different thicknesses, and an object as thin as a needle, with shining pearls hanging from the top.

Yu Nanzhi naturally knew what those things were for, his face turned pale, and now he couldn't ignore the person in front of him with a strong sense of presence.

Seeing Yu Nance approaching, Yu Nanzhi yelled, "Get away!"

Although the bed was big, he had nowhere to hide.

Yu Nance grabbed the chain, pulled the dodging man over, and pressed him on his leg.

"Go away, I won't let you go!"

Yu Nanzhi only scolded those two sentences over and over again, but Yu Nance didn't care at all.

Taking out the lubricating ointment, Yu Nance chose a jade pot of moderate thickness, spread a circle of ointment on it, ignored Yu Nanzhi's resistance, and inserted it straight in. The back acupoint was still soft due to the intense intercourse all night, but it was It went in without much effort.

Yu Nanzhi was thrown back on the bed, "uh-" he just felt that the thing had penetrated a little deeper, and he could only lie on his side in discomfort, wanting to reach out and take out Yushi.

Yu Nance wrapped the chain around the head of the bed a few times, and Yu Nanzhi was firmly bound, with only one pair of legs left to keep kicking, but the more he struggled, the more uncomfortable it became. Yu Nanzhi simply closed his eyes, tried his best to relax himself and ignored the posterior acupoints foreign body sensation.

But Yu Nance obviously didn't want to make him feel better, so he picked up the slender hosta again, grasped Yu Nanzhi's limp little thing, and stabbed it in slowly but firmly. Alarm bells rang in his head, and he began to struggle violently.