His Highness coaxes the crying prince to have sex/The emperor who is so angry th

front page
His Highness coaxes the crying prince to have sex/The emperor who is so angry that he explodes has an affair
search
His Highness coaxes the crying prince to have sex/The emperor who is so angry that he explodes has an affair
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Well…"

Yu Nanzhi turned his head away, feeling a little breathless from his kiss.

Fang Kong's eyes gradually focused, and Yu Nanzhi also saw clearly that the person who came was Chu Zhuoshen.

When Yu Nanzhi turned his head, Chu Zhuo's deep kiss fell through, and his lips slipped past the tip of Yu Nanzhi's ear.

Chu Zhuoshen was not annoyed, just lay on Yu Nanzhi's body and smiled sullenly, licking Yu Nanzhi's tear-filled cheek with his tongue.

"My son is so sad..."

"I shed a lot of tears..."

Yu Nanzhi sobbed, ignored Chu Zhuoshen's teasing, bent his knees to break free from Chu Zhuoshen's oppression, and propped up his arms behind his back.

Chu Zhuoshen did not stop Yu Nanzhi, but obeyed his wishes and helped him stand up from the ground.

"It's so sad, why did you let aunt leave?"

Chu Zhuoshen put his hands on Yu Nanzhi's waist, and gently kneaded the soft flesh inside through the thin layer of cloth. The movements were skilled and skillful, which relieved a lot of soreness and fatigue.

Yu Nanzhi let Chu Zhuoshen hold him, just now he was going to convulse from crying a few times, if not for Chu Zhuoshen's support, he would fall down now.

Yu Nanzhi leaned half on Chu Zhuoshen's body, stared at the ground without speaking, Chu Qianlan seemed to take his soul away with him.

At this moment, Chu Zhuoshen was very patient, Yu Nanzhi ignored him, and he didn't have any emotional changes.

In other words, Chu Zhuoshen enjoyed Yu Nanzhi's current fragility very much, so weak that he couldn't even stand up without him, so weak that he could only cry and lean on him, so weak that he could only cry for a little comfort from him.

Even Yu Nanzhi himself didn't realize that he was seeking security from Chu Zhuoshen.

Chu Zhuo deeply touched Yu Nanzhi's back, from the back of the neck to the tailbone, and then stroked Yu Nanzhi's hair, letting him bury his head completely in his arms.

"It's okay, the main hall is still here..."

Chu Zhuo deeply felt Yu Nanzhi's body relax slowly.

Yu Nanzhi grabbed Chu Zhuoshen's shirt in front of his lapel, and put his forehead on Chu Zhuoshen's shoulder. He didn't speak, but expected that Chu Zhuoshen could talk to him.

Chu Zhuoshen curled up Yu Nanzhi's tail hair with his fingers, and curled it into a circle on his index finger, the corners of his mouth curled up, "It's okay, everything will pass..."

"Nanzhi has done a good job..."

Yu Nanzhi's breathing also gradually calmed down, and he was no longer trembling from crying like before.

So Chu Zhuoshen kissed Yu Nanzhi's hair top like a reward, "This hall is always here, and I will always be with Nanzhi..."

Chu Zhuoshen patted Yu Nanzhi lightly to help him relax, and then felt his sleeves being pulled a few times, and then a pair of arms climbed up from behind.

Chu Zhuo paused for a moment, then continued to stroke Yu Nanzhi's hair.

"it does not matter…"

Yu Nanzhi hugged Chu Zhuoshen tightly, wrapped his arms tightly around Chu Zhuoshen's back, and took a sharp breath.