Both hands were tied to the legs of the table/The prince was jealous and went cr

front page
Both hands were tied to the legs of the table/The prince was jealous and went crazy, dragged the son to the palace to use the force
search
Both hands were tied to the legs of the table/The prince was jealous and went crazy, dragged the son to the palace to use the force
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the middle of the night, there is still a place in the imperial city that is brightly lit, singing and dancing continuously.

Emperor Chu came to the feast in person to cheer for General Chu Qianlan on his expedition.

Chu Qianlan, who is the elder sister of Emperor Chu, is good at fighting and has a meticulous mind. Although she is a woman, she is quite famous by virtue of her outstanding military ability to hold down the whole country's army.

"Sister Huang, Yu and Ren intend to unite, can they break through in one fell swoop?"

Chu Fuzhou was sitting on the high platform in the middle of the banquet, with his hands resting on the armrests on both sides of the dragon chair, his whole body was bright yellow, and in the light of the lamps and candles, the dragon embroidered with gold thread on the brocade auspicious suit was shining brightly, completely It is the appearance of a noble emperor.

When Chu Qianlan got up, she had already left her seat, her left arm was crossed in front of her, and she knelt down to salute.

"I will definitely live up to His Majesty's entrustment!"

Chu Qianlan's eyes were hot, as if she saw the child who followed behind her and called Miss Huang.

"Miss Huang please get up quickly."

Chu Fuzhou raised his hand, and the eunuch who was waiting beside him immediately complied, led Chu Qianlan back to his seat, and bought him a new glass of wine.

The sound of singing and dancing resounded, charming dancers took turns on the stage, and the sound of stringed music continued.

When the banquet was in full swing, the ministers and officials gradually let go, and under the influence of alcohol, the banquet became noisy.

As a proton with an embarrassing status, Yu Nanzhi is not qualified to attend such an important banquet.

He was standing outside in the bamboo forest, holding a folding fan in his hand, and the light green tassels swayed gently with the evening wind.

Perhaps the moonlight was too bright tonight, clearly illuminating the expectation on the face of Mr. Qingyu who was always indifferent.

In just a few moments, Yu Nanzhi had already opened and closed the fan countless times.

There was a hint of dark red in the corner of the eye, Yu Nanzhi hid the fan in his sleeve, and spoke in a calm tone, as if meeting an ordinary friend.

"General."

"Master Qing Yu."

Chu Qianlan has been stationed at the border all year round, and only recently returned to the court. She did not expect Yu Nanzhi to be here.

"Just now the attendant said that someone was looking for me, but I didn't expect it to be the young master."

Chu Qianlan was dressed in red, her long ink-like hair was tied up high, and she did not hide her sharp brows between her words. It was not the most common female attire in the dynasty, and her posture was chic and casual.

Hearing the undisguised surprise in Chu Qianlan's words, Yu Nanzhi smiled faintly.

"I heard that the general is leaving tomorrow..."