[Ending] Called Husband...

front page
[Ending] Called Husband...
search
[Ending] Called Husband...
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Nanzhi, I want you to be the queen."

After thinking about it all night, he also figured it out, he wanted Yu Nanzhi to stay by his side forever.

"madman!"

Yu Nanzhi just gave him a look of resentment.

It's okay, it's okay if you don't like yourself now, anyway, there is still so much time.

...

"Your Majesty... this is out of courtesy!"

"Think twice, Your Majesty. Since ancient times, there has never been a male empress. Besides, this Yu Nanzhi belongs to you..."

Yu Nance interrupted the ministers and frowned annoyedly, "Stop talking, I've made up my mind, I'm the emperor, can't I even decide who the empress is!"

"this..."

There was a groan from below.

But no one has any objection anymore, the new emperor's methods are ruthless, although the matter of becoming an empress is absurd, but at least he attaches importance to state affairs, that's all.

The ceremony was held vigorously, and the pre-ceremony had been prepared for more than a month. He wanted to announce to the world that Yu Nanzhi was his queen, and it was only his own. He wanted to give him endless love and melt him with the most ardent affection. .

--

--

On the wedding night, Yu Nance walked into the dormitory, a place he had stepped into countless times, without the powerful wind and clouds on the battlefield, at this moment he was like an ordinary boy, his heart was beating thumping.

The bright red curtains came into view, the red candles on the table were burning, the candlelight was beating enthusiastically, and there was...his favorite person sitting on the bedside.

Yu Nance lifted the red hijab, this is his queen, his beautiful little groom...

It's just that the queen's hands and feet were tied, and as soon as she took out the cloth stuffed in her mouth, she called him a jerk and told him to go away.

His little groom is really not good, the corners of Yu Nance's lips curled up.

Yu Nance picked up the wine glass on the table, "Drink to the bar."

He picked up the wine glass and drank it down, kissed Yu Nanzhi, and poured the wine in.

"After drinking the wine, it's time for the bridal chamber."

This time the foreplay was extremely long, Yu Nance resisted the swelling pain in his lower body, gently kissed Yu Nanzhi's whole body, tasted the soft lips carefully, bit the small Adam's apple, felt the trembling of the person below him, Hold those two red tassels.

"Ha! Mmm..."

Yu Nanzhi's body had never been fully developed before, and he couldn't help but ejaculate halfway.

Yu Nance smiled softly, stained with semen, and expanded gently. When the love was strong, "Called Husband", he seduced in a low voice.

"Uh ha...you are sick!"

Yu Nance speeded up, as if he had regained his brutal nature, and his rough panting sound was sexy.

"Ugh-"

Another jerk, "It's too deep... huh!"

The strength of the fingers increased, leaving scratches on the strong back, one after another, extremely erotic.