father son threesome / cock in mouth will fuck his throat / same hard cock in as

front page
father son threesome / cock in mouth will fuck his throat / same hard cock in asshole
search
father son threesome / cock in mouth will fuck his throat / same hard cock in asshole
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I dabbed the little bottle lightly and found myself covered in rags and pure love at the same time...

Then I found that the second picture fit perfectly with my fetish (o゚v゚)ノ

-----text-----

"Young master, it's so pitiful..."

Yu Nanzhi heard a sigh coming from beside his ear, mixed with vague pity.

Chu Fuzhou grabbed Yu Nanzhi's long hair with five fingers, very violently.

Yu Nanzhi felt his scalp ache from being pulled, and he was forced to raise his head. Through the armored soldiers, he saw that Chu Qianlan seemed to be calling him, and his expression was a little anxious. Yu Nanzhi struggled to stand up, but Chu Fuzhou seems to want him

His spine was crushed, and he was not given a chance at all.

Chu Qianlan, who was being escorted, saw it very clearly. He saw his nephew kissing Yu Nanzhi, but his own brother was not surprised at all, on the contrary, he had acquiesced in this horrific behavior.

Chu Qianlan has always been keen, she saw the frightening destructive and possessive desires of the father and son, the two emotions contradicted like a ball of inextricable ink.

"Your Majesty! The enemy army has not dealt with it yet!"

Chu Qianlan shouted anxiously at the hall.

Chu Fuzhou quickly responded: "All the Ren troops who do not surrender will be killed."

Then, Chu Fuzhou looked at Chu Qianlan coldly, looking at his own sister, his eyes seemed to be examining.

"General Chu was frightened and sent her back to the bedroom to rest..."

The guards immediately understood what the emperor meant, and they were about to escort Chu Qianlan back immediately.

"His Majesty!"

"His Majesty!!"

Chu Qianlan resisted and turned around and shouted, but it was of no use.

The door of the bedroom was slowly closed, and guards with knives surrounded the door, but there was no way to be peaceful in Qianxuan Palace.

"Who is Nanzhi looking at?"

Chu Fuzhou picked up Yu Nanzhi and walked towards the dragon bed inside step by step.

Chu Zhuoshen followed behind his father and queen, his steps were light, but his expression was strange.

Seeing the posture of the two father and son, Yu Nanzhi knew that they probably had reached an agreement. He was not too surprised, but this young master Qingyu was not necessarily so.

Yu Nanzhi looked panicked, even the hand holding Chu Fuzhou's lapel trembled.

"Fuzhou..."

His voice was tight and fearful, it was not that he was unaware of Chu Fuzhou's anger.

Chu Zhuoshen walked in front of them to help open the bead curtain, while Chu Fuzhou hugged him in without saying a word. At this time, the two father and son had a tacit understanding.

Now even the dull Mr. Qingyu realized what they were going to do, Yu Nanzhi tightened his grip on Chu Fuzhou's chest, and his body trembled violently.

Chu Fuzhou suddenly laughed mockingly, "Is Nan Zhi afraid?"