Usurping the throne/touching the slippery skin of his hands, he had the desire t

front page
Usurping the throne/touching the slippery skin of his hands, he had the desire to play with the emperor
search
Usurping the throne/touching the slippery skin of his hands, he had the desire to play with the emperor
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"It's the emperor's birthday, is the prince going?"

This is Yu Nance's servant.

"Go, why not go."

The thin and young boy already looked like a mature man, with a tall and straight figure, and the slightly stretched muscles under the clothes showed infinite strength.

Yu Nance drew his bow fully, and in the next second, the arrow flew out with a "crack!", hitting the heart.

Yu Nance was driven out of the palace by Yu Nanzhi six years ago. Yu Nanzhi's reason was that he felt that Yu Nance had grown up and was not as cute as before.

And Yu Nanzhi's move is undoubtedly to let the tiger go back to the mountain and die for himself.

Over the years, Yu Nance was an idle prince on the surface, but secretly got the support of many important officials in the court, and they had been plotting and preparing for six full years to overthrow Yu Nanzhi, a faint king.

Yu Nance looked at the pierced target and smiled.

My good brother, it's time to meet him.

——

——

At the dinner party, Yu Nanzhi was surrounded, he glanced at the armed soldiers around him: "Xiao Ce, what are you doing?"

Yu Nance said, "Do you still like this birthday present for His Majesty?"

What a birthday present...

"You are usurping the throne!"

Yu Nanzhi smashed the wine glass in his hand, his beautiful eyebrows were furrowed together in anger.

"So what about usurping the throne, you know how your throne came about!"

Seeing the person in front of him trembling with anger, Yu Nance felt really good.

"Come here, take His Majesty back to the palace"

Yu Nance's eyes were sharp and cold, but the blood in his body was almost boiling with excitement!

Pull this stupid king down from the throne.

He should have a taste of being bullied!

Yu Nanzhi thumped a few times symbolically, "I'll see who dares!"

But the one with slender arms and legs was immediately tied tightly, covered his mouth and dragged down.

——

——

"Congratulations to the new emperor, long live my emperor!"

"Long live my emperor, long live, long live!"

After all, Yu Nanzhi's grand birthday banquet was to make wedding dresses for others. Yu Nance held an exquisite jade porcelain wine cup in his hand, raised his head and drank the fine wine in it, and looked coldly at the ministers kneeling down. After all, the world was still his own.

After the banquet, Yu Nance returned to the bedroom where he hadn't set foot in six years.

As if it was still yesterday, he knelt here in fear, waiting for Yu Nanzhi to come back in panic.

But today, it was that stupid king who became a prisoner!

When Yu Nance stepped over the threshold, he saw Yu Nanzhi tied to the sandalwood dragon bed. The weather hadn't warmed up yet, and Yu Nanzhi was wearing thin clothes, so he huddled into a ball.

Yu Nanzhi's hands and feet were tied, and a cloth was stuffed in his mouth, which seemed a bit pitiful. Thinking of this, Yu Nance felt extremely happy in his heart.

Yu Nance roughly took out what was stuffed in Yu Nanzhi's mouth, pinched his chin forcefully, forcing him to raise his head, "Your Majesty, what do you think I will do to you?"

"Don't touch me with your dirty hands!" Yu Nanzhi turned his head away.

Yu Nance had never seen Yu Nanzhi like this.

His lips were turned white from the cold, and the corners of his eyes were also red. Even though his body was still trembling, he still cursed fiercely.

It seems that he dislikes his approach.

But yes, from Yu Nanzhi's point of view, he is a dirty and cheap dog, how can he deserve to touch him?

Yu Nance grabbed Yu Nanzhi's hair and forced him to sit up halfway, "Your Majesty doesn't want Xiao Ce to touch you?"

Yu Nanzhi closed his eyes in disgust, and said weakly, "Get lost..."

Yu Nance suddenly remembered that Yu Nanzhi seemed to hate getting close to others, not even the concubines in the harem were favored, so it turned out that they thought others were dirty.

Yu Nance moved his hand down with great interest, and grabbed the slender neck suddenly.

Yu Nanzhi cursed intermittently, and then began to threaten Yu Nance again: "You'd better kill me!"

Yu Nanzhi was extremely arrogant, now that he has no status, he might as well let him die.

However, Yu Nance touched Yu Nanzhi's face with his rough fingers. The skin under his hands was incredibly slippery. Such a beautiful face, if it wasn't for his status, would definitely be eaten up.

Yu Nance's eyes gradually darkened, and the expression he looked at Yu Nanzhi also became intriguing.

Do you feel humiliated just like that?

What kind of expression would this stupid gentleman show if he was pressed on his body and played with?

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1256.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
taught by the owner every day
The daily life of beautiful beauties being forced [Quick Time Travel]
Reborn as the male nanny of the heroine of the romance novel [main attack]
downburst
Raise your butt a little higher [ABO/1v1]
The sick and weak Bodhisattva being watered every day
Recently updated novel
Fast Travel System Tuning
The handsome little man was itchy. . Come on, fuck him
[np master and receiver] Guide to working in a succubus shop in another world (np, bisexual)
ten li drunk spring red
Forced love by the object of love at first sight
Sex life after being possessed by a succubus (np)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop