Fucked until feverish and comatose/Forcibly fed porridge and coughed until eyes

front page
Fucked until feverish and comatose/Forcibly fed porridge and coughed until eyes turned red/Applied medicine to red, swollen and torn acupoints
search
Fucked until feverish and comatose/Forcibly fed porridge and coughed until eyes turned red/Applied medicine to red, swollen and torn acupoints
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Today was Yu Nance's enthronement ceremony, but Yu Nance on the high platform was always thinking about the miserable appearance of the faint king.

His whole body was bruised and purple, and there was no good skin. He somehow got out of control last night like that.

When he left in the morning, he still tied up Yu Nanzhi, and if he didn't catch him, he would kill himself, it was really troublesome.

The new emperor's enthronement ceremony was long and numerous, and Yu Nance patiently went through one ceremony after another.

When Yu Nance returned to the bedroom, it was already evening.

When Yu Nance saw the man lying quietly on the bed, he thought that Yu Nanzhi had finally learned his lesson.

But when he walked in, he found that Yu Nanzhi's eyes were closed tightly, his face was flushed, and he let out a weak moan. He was taking in a lot of air, but not giving out much, and he looked like he was dying.

As soon as his hand touched Yu Nanzhi's face, he felt that Yu Nanzhi was burning hot. His heart skipped a beat, and he hurried to ask the imperial doctor.

The imperial doctor was feeling Yu Nanzhi's pulse, but he didn't dare to look into the bed tent. It was rumored that the old emperor was imprisoned, and no one knew whether he was dead or alive. He never thought that the new emperor would do such a thing, torturing people half to death.

"Your Majesty, this man has a fever because he didn't clean up the room..." The imperial doctor wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Yu Nance frowned, "Look at the other injuries on his body."

The imperial doctor hurriedly applied medicine to Yu Nanzhi's wrist and ankle, and opened his mouth. The wound on his tongue was bitten by himself, and blood was still oozing out. Not to mention the torn hole, which had scabbed over a few small openings from too rough aggression.

"Apply the medicine twice a day."

Yu Nance nodded, seeing the imperial doctor's hesitant expression, he said, "Just tell me if you have anything to say."

"Your Majesty... sexual intercourse needs restraint." The imperial doctor's voice was weak.

"Leave what you shouldn't do, and don't do what you shouldn't do." Yu Nance interrupted him.

The imperial doctor nodded repeatedly.

"What happened today, if anyone else knows..."

"understand."

The imperial doctor promised not to say anything, he still wanted his own head.

After the imperial doctor left, Yu Nance looked at the person on the bed with complicated eyes, and finally blamed everything on the fact that he didn't want him to die so easily. After all, he hadn't tortured the stupid king enough, and he wanted him to live to feel his original despair.

Feeling Yu Nance's X-ray eyes, Yu Nanzhi said that he couldn't pretend anymore, and would laugh if he didn't wake up.

So Yu Nanzhi frowned, whimpered unconsciously, and opened his eyes as if he had finally escaped from the nightmare.

Seeing Yu Nance in front of him, Yu Nanzhi sat up abruptly, curled up in a corner with a hostile expression on his face.

Xu Shi was involved in the wound, and his expression instantly became painful.

"Don't make trouble, even if I want to do something to you, do you think you can avoid it?" Yu Nance stretched out his hand to pull Yu Nanzhi.

"Go away!"

Yu Nanzhi looked at him coldly.

Yu Nance didn't want to argue with Yu Nanzhi now, so he picked up the porridge on the table and handed it over, "Eat."

"Wow-"

Yu Nanzhi knocked the bowl to the ground, as if refusing to cooperate.

Soon, Yu Nance asked someone to bring in another bowl, this time he took a sip, then grabbed Yu Nanzhi's face and forced the porridge in.

"Cough cough cough—"

Yu Nanzhi coughed because of choking, "I'll eat by myself."

But Yu Nance seemed to have discovered something interesting, ignored Yu Nanzhi's struggle, and would feed it to Yu Nanzhi himself every time.

As a result, Yu Nanzhi's lips were red and swollen from being kissed, looking very pitiful.

After feeding a bowl of porridge, Yu Nanzhi was finally let go. He was so tired from tormenting that he fell asleep as soon as he lay down on the bed.

Yu Nance looked at the obvious pinch marks on Yu Nanzhi's face, and then he looked at his hands.

Obviously it didn't take much effort...

"It's really useless..."

The next day, when Yu Nanzhi woke up, he saw Yu Nance staring at him fixedly. He felt that something was wrong.

Sure enough, the next second Yu Nance lifted the quilt, turned the person over, held Yu Nanzhi's waist, and then took off Yu Nanzhi's obscene pants.

Yu Nanzhi felt that something cool had been rubbed into his back acupoint, and he was humiliating himself, this recognition made Yu Nanzhi tremble with anger.

He guessed right, Yu Nance waited for him to wake up before prescribing medicine for him, he would not let go of every opportunity to humiliate this stupid king, he could feel the slight trembling of his subordinates, so angry, such a noble person once fell to the ground At this point, I'm afraid I feel uncomfortable, the more I think about it, the happier I feel.

"I am going to kill you!"

Yu Nanzhi could only express his resistance by cursing.

"Move again and I'll fuck you now."

The threatening words made Yu Nanzhi immediately quiet down.

After applying the medicine, Yu Nance fed Yu Nanzhi again like yesterday, but Yu Nanzhi couldn't struggle, knowing that his resistance was like a clown, so he simply closed his eyes and didn't look at it.

Yu Nance thought he was as calm as he looked, if he hadn't seen Yu Nanzhi's red ears and clenched fists.

Even if you hate it, you can't change anything.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~58.
03
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
1
.
Recommended popular novels
Playing with young beauties in quick time travel
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [Quick/wear]
No matter what, you have to bully the idiot cannon fodder.
After the plot collapsed
Kill a hundred people and attack hypnosis
The cold beauty wants to be fucked (abo/high H)
Recently updated novel
white moonlight on fire
After imprisoning the crush
Anecdotes from the Strozzi estate
【Short Stories】Lifetime Mistakes
[GB] The high-cold friend who has a crush on you mistakenly thinks you are using him as a stand-in
last winter
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop