Open your legs in despair/Yu Qingyu, are you cheap! (Story)

front page
Open your legs in despair/Yu Qingyu, are you cheap! (Story)
search
Open your legs in despair/Yu Qingyu, are you cheap! (Story)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yu Nanzhi opened his swollen eyes and woke up from the coma last night.

There was no one else in the bedroom, it was empty.

The bed was messy, Yu Nanzhi curled up his fingers slightly, the sheet next to him was cold, it seemed that the two had left long ago.

"Boom!"

Yu Nanzhi turned over and rolled off the dragon bed, and fell heavily on the ground, his shoulders hurting from the impact.

too tired.

I don't even have the energy to get out of bed...

Yu Nanzhi lay flat on the floor, maintaining his motionless posture for a while.

He didn't wear any clothes, and his skin was exposed outside. Now that he was stuck on the cold ground, he felt quite chilly.

Yu Nanzhi got up with support, reached for the scattered clothes on the ground, and then put his inner shirt and outer robe on his body in a mess.

There is a huge bronze mirror in the middle of Qianxuan Hall, from which Yu Nanzhi saw his current appearance.

His eyes were red, his clothes were disheveled, and he was haggard all over his body.

Even Yu Nanzhi was stunned for a few seconds, he felt a little strange looking at the person in the bronze mirror, he was made into such a bleak look.

Even Yu Nanzhi was used to his calm and composed appearance.

He was desperately trying to shake off the slights and insults that his status brought him.

Even if he went out to become the hostage of another country under the name of the most unfavored prince, those monarchs would politely call him "Mr. Qingyu".

Yu Nanzhi lowered his head, then pulled up the clothes that had slipped from his shoulders, supported the side of the bed and stood up tremblingly, about to fall down several times in the middle.

He didn't know what he thought of, and he staggered and pushed open the door of the main hall.

There were no guards guarding him outside, and Yu Nanzhi's eyes hurt from the sun, he raised one hand in front of his eyes, and stepped out unsteadily.

He is leaving.

He wants to leave with Qianlan.

Can't wait any longer...

going now...

Yu Nanzhi's body was still feeling weak, and he was panting after walking a few steps. He had consumed too much energy last night, but he didn't dare to stop, for he was afraid of being discovered by Chu Fuzhou and the others.

——

——

"Squeak—"

Chu Qianlan in the room looked up alertly.

"Qianlan."

It was Yu Nanzhi, his expression was a little bad, he flashed into the room and closed the door again.

"Qianlan, I'll take you away..."

Seeing that Chu Qianlan was fine, Yu Nanzhi breathed a sigh of relief. When he walked to Chu Qianlan's side, he couldn't hold back and knelt down, trembling to help Chu Qianlan untie him.