After being drunk, he stumbled into the dormitory and was shot by the faint king

front page
After being drunk, he stumbled into the dormitory and was shot by the faint king/He put his finger on his forehead, "dirty"
search
After being drunk, he stumbled into the dormitory and was shot by the faint king/He put his finger on his forehead, "dirty"
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yu Nance didn't expect that Yu Nanzhi was in a coma for three whole days, and he didn't expect that he guarded him for three days.

He was so tired that he couldn't help falling asleep beside the bed. When he woke up, he found that Yu Nanzhi had already woken up.

He was so overjoyed that he didn't know what to say.

But he found that Yu Nanzhi was just looking at him. In those light-colored eyes, there was no disgust, no shame and anger, only calm, so indifferent to terrifying calm.

He heard Yu Nanzhi ask, "When will you kill me?"

Yu Nance froze, he didn't answer, "I'll call the imperial physician."

Turn around and leave.

The cold wind outside made him somewhat sober. What was he doing? Now Yu Nanzhi is the one who really deserves to die. If you don't have enough revenge, just continue to torture him. If you're bored, just kill him. He doesn't understand himself. emotions, but he really didn't want him to die.

"There will be no major problems after waking up. Wei Chen prescribes a few medicines, and then it's fine to pay attention to self-cultivation."

The imperial doctor retreated knowingly, and now he can't understand the two of them. It's obviously a relationship that will never end, but the new emperor cares so much about the person on the bed... But this is not something that a little imperial doctor like him should care about.

"Feel sorry."

Yu Nance hesitated for a long time before speaking dryly.

Yu Nanzhi closed his eyes, as if unwilling to speak.

"I won't force you anymore..."

Yu Nance carefully observed Yu Nanzhi's expression. After all, he was just an adult, and although he usually looked mature, he still couldn't fathom his own mood.

Yu Nanzhi only felt that he was hypocritical and had done everything, so would it be useful to talk about it now.

"Then untie the chain."

Yu Nance didn't answer, but a layer of fine velvet was wrapped around his wrists and ankles. The chains were so hard that Yu Nanzhi's skin was blue from the pain.

"What are you doing now, pity me?"

Yu Nanzhi didn't insist on letting him open the chain, it was impossible anyway.

"no."

Yu Nance blurted out that it wasn't pity.

For the next few days, Yu Nance rested in the side hall. He could not see Yu Nanzhi again. He was afraid that his heart would soften. His original intention was to avenge his mother and himself.

Yu Nanzhi had expected such a situation a long time ago, in order not to let himself get caught in it, so he chose to avoid it, didn't he?

Yu Nance agreed with Na Fei's opinion.

Today he went to Concubine Li's palace, Concubine Li was the most obedient and obedient, so it was peace of mind.

The pure and beautiful woman poured another glass of wine for the emperor. In fact, she was so frightened that her legs were weak. The emperor came to her palace for the past few days, but she just drank in silence. She was afraid that if she accidentally offended the emperor, the consequences would definitely be hers. A weak woman with no power and power can't afford it.

Yu Nance felt depressed and drank one cup after another until he felt a little drunk in the end.

"Your majesty, my concubine will change your clothes for you."

Concubine Li mustered up her courage, but before she touched her clothes, she was dodged, as if she was some kind of scourge.

Yu Nance stumbled away, but came to the bedroom instinctively, and felt at ease when he smelled the refreshing fragrance.

Yu Nanzhi was falling asleep. Although he hadn't seen Yu Nanzhi these few days, he still asked the maid to report his daily news.

Sure enough, he didn't care whether he accepted a concubine himself or went to someone else's palace. Yu Nance knew that he shouldn't be disappointed. They were not very close in the first place, so it was abnormal for him to be like this.

He just wanted to take a look, just take a look, but he still woke up the person on the bed.

Even though he had expected it, when he saw the indifference in those eyes, Yu Nance still felt a burst of heartache, don't be like this, as if you don't see yourself at all.

Yu Nance was suddenly a little angry, it was like this every time, no matter before or now, it seemed that he was the only one who was caught in it.

"do you like me?"

"What?"

Yu Nanzhi looked at him, and found that Yu Nance's eyes were fascinated, and his cheeks were flushed, so he knew he was drunk.

"I'll make you like me..."

Yu Nance leaned down on his own, forcibly took off Yu Nanzhi's obscene pants, and took the limp thing in his mouth.

! ! !

Yu Nanzhi was agitated, he hadn't done it for a few days, he was very sensitive, as soon as he entered the soft and tight mouth, he immediately got an erection.

"Well!"

The wide tongue licked up and down the column, and the tip of the tongue poked the small hole that secreted mucus. Yu Nanzhi felt so refreshed that his scalp tingled.

Yu Nance sucked and licked again, Yu Nanzhi followed his instinct, grabbed his hair, moved his lower body emotionally, trying to send the penis deeper.

This made Yu Nance want to retch, but he still tried his best to swallow deeper, let the penis go deep into the throat, into a tighter and more comfortable place, Yu Nanzhi felt so comfortable that he wanted to groan.

A few more deep throats, feeling the trembling enveloping him, Yu Nanzhi couldn't help releasing it.

Yu Nance swallowed it all without hesitation, and wanted to kiss Yu Nanzhi as if begging for a reward, but Yu Nanzhi put a finger on his forehead, stopping his progress, "Dirty."

Although very sad, Yu Nance didn't insist anymore, hugged the fragrant and soft person in his arms, and immediately fell asleep.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
0
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
03
.
Recommended popular novels
Raped by the underworld
The beauty was entangled by the mad critic after being trapped in the horror world (np)
Beautiful women are forced to become sex slaves (NP always accepts single-sex collection)
[General Attack] Hypnosis System Consciousness Body Transformation
The wild ghost is going to be fucked into a fairy (fast time travel)
Brother, he pretends to be crazy
Recently updated novel
The beauty being targeted by crazy critics [Quick time travel]
The moon falls and the stars sink (brothers share a wife)
carnal blood relatives (incest) h)
Jiangshan is hired (sp admonition)
【Total Shou/Double】Forbidden Fruit on the Vine
The wild ghost is going to be fucked into a fairy (fast time travel)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop