The cold-hearted son is tempted / Your Highness, wake up, please... (drama)

front page
The cold-hearted son is tempted / Your Highness, wake up, please... (drama)
search
The cold-hearted son is tempted / Your Highness, wake up, please... (drama)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
A few days later, it was rare for the three of them to calm down and eat at the same dinner table.

Yu Nanzhi stood up, filled a bowl of soup, and put it in front of Chu Fuzhou.

"Your Majesty, Nan Zhi did it himself."

Yu Nanzhi's face was still flushed, as if he was embarrassed to ask for peace.

But if you look closely, you can easily find that Yu Nanzhi's hands are shaking slightly.

After placing the soup cup in front of Chu Fuzhou, Yu Nanzhi quickly withdrew his hand and hid it under his loose sleeves, not daring to let the other two people discover his abnormality.

This fragrant soup was drugged by Yu Nanzhi.

Yesterday Yu Lian sent someone to find Yu Nanzhi, and stuffed him with a pack of medicine powder and a letter.

Yu Lian told him that these were powerful drugs, and asked Yu Nanzhi to find an opportunity to put it in the food of Chu Fuzhou and Chu Zhuoshen, and someone who would respond would take him out of the palace.

After reading the letter, Yu Nanzhi burned it clean with the fire of the candle.

Yu Nanzhi himself doesn't care, he has already decided to stay in this palace for the rest of his life, and he doesn't want to run away, but what about his father?

Yu Nanzhi really couldn't bear to be imprisoned here to suffer because his father had a country and couldn't go back.

Yu Nanzhi stood in front of the window and thought for a whole night.

Later, Yu Nanzhi finally made up his mind, he thought, as long as he sent his father back to the country, he would not leave, so he watched Chu Fuzhou and Chu Zhuoshen wake up, and then explained to them.

Chu Fuzhou and Chu Zhuoshen will definitely be angry. He is taking advantage of their trust in him, but he will accept all punishments.

At dawn, Yu Nanzhi went to the small kitchen, rolled up his sleeves, and cooked a pot of soup as he learned from the book.

So there are three people sitting at a table to eat.

Chu Fuzhou watched Yu Nanzhi fill him with soup, and handed the soup to himself in front of him.

Mr. Qing Yu, who doesn't eat fireworks in the world, is willing to wash his hands and make soup for him. He should be moved, but Chu Fuzhou's expression did not ease in the slightest.

Chu Fuzhou discovered the packet of medicinal powder that Yu Nanzhi hid that day, and he poured out some of it and ordered someone to investigate it, and it turned out to be highly poisonous.

Chu Fuzhou looked at the hot soup in front of him, he didn't expect Yu Nanzhi to hate himself so much, so much that he wanted to kill him.

That's not right, didn't he already know it?

He should have known since Yu Nanzhi pointed his sword at him in order to save Chu Qianlan.

"Nan Zhi, why only drink it for the father?"

Chu Zhuoshen looked at Yu Nanzhi with a smile that was not a smile. He naturally knew that there was poison in it, but he still smiled and asked Yu Nanzhi to serve him soup.

Yu Nanzhi paused, feeling guilty suddenly.

All the food on this table was brought in after being tested for poison, only his soup was not.