Face ripped/Punched against the wall and Crazy Creampie/Fucked to the point of b

front page
Face ripped/Punched against the wall and Crazy Creampie/Fucked to the point of breaking down and crying
search
Face ripped/Punched against the wall and Crazy Creampie/Fucked to the point of breaking down and crying
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yu Nance remembered that he came to the dormitory in a daze and forced Yu Nanzhi to speak. In fact, he knew exactly what he was doing at that time, but he wanted to get closer to Yu Nanzhi in the name of drunkenness.

The person in his arms hadn't woken up yet, so he turned sideways to block the sunlight coming in, and wanted to lower his head to hold that piece of lips, but thought that Yu Nanzhi thought it was dirty, so he just kissed his smooth forehead.

Before Yu Nanzhi woke up, Yu Nance left.

So he didn't know that Yu Nanzhi had seduced a court lady and asked her to bring him a sharp knife, which he hid under his pillow.

At night, Yu Nance still came back drunk, he didn't know how to face Yu Nanzhi in a sober state.

In the dead of night, Yu Nanzhi suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes were clear, without any sleepiness, he took out the sharp knife, and stabbed the sleeping person fiercely.

In just an instant, the up and down positions were reversed, the knife pierced Yu Nance's shoulder, and slipped onto the bed.

Yu Nance grabbed Yu Nanzhi's hands and raised them above his head, "You want to kill me?"

Blood was still oozing from his left shoulder, staining a large area of clothing red.

"yes."

Yu Nanzhi did not hesitate.

What stupid question was he asking? How could he not want to kill himself? Yu Nance panicked with anger and felt a deep sense of powerlessness at the same time.

Yu Nance tightly blocked that mouth.

Such a beautiful mouth, but it always spits out vicious words, as long as it is blocked, it will not be heard.

"Ugh..."

Yu Nanzhi bit the lips of the person on his body hard, the smell of blood was obvious, but Yu Nance didn't let go, and immediately kissed deeper, as if he wanted to chew and swallow the person.

"You crazy!"

Yu Nanzhi wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I've already gone crazy."

Yu Nance tore up the clothes of the person under him, inserted two fingers into his back hole and roughly expanded it. Although he really wanted to go in without hesitation, he was so angry that he fainted, but he still didn't forget that Yu Nanzhi would get hurt.

Another slap, "Bastard! Crazy!"

Yu Nance let him beat him, and released Gao Yang's genitals. First, he squeezed a glans head into it, and then he felt the layers of intestines being squeezed crazily, as if he wanted to squeeze out the semen.

"Pull it out!"

Yu Nance plunged deep in, hitting hard on the innermost acupoint.

"Whoa!"

Yu Nance separated his two delicate legs, put them in the crook of his arms, and pierced them quickly and violently, like driving a piling, hitting extremely hard and hard, and the sticky sounds continued one after another.

"It hurts, take it easy!"

Yu Nanzhi felt his stomach was sore and soft, as if it was about to burst.

Yu Nance grabbed his slender waist with his big hands, broke open layers of entwined intestines, hit the bulge like crazy, whipped the sensitive inside hard with a "puff puff puff", the heavy pouch hit the tender red flesh one after another. Acupuncture.