Pretty Boy + Vicious Beauty

front page
Pretty Boy + Vicious Beauty
search
Pretty Boy + Vicious Beauty
there is none left
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Click on the author's name to see it~O(∩_∩)O

Column 1: [Pretty boy high school has become a plaything for the whole school]

❤ Pseudo-forced! Pseudo-compulsion! !

❤Rag//Reject ugly attacks! !

❤Divided into three parts according to the timeline

"He's been raped all the time, or gang raped..."

As a former gold-medal employee of the system company, Shen Cheng took the initiative to transmigrate into a broken Tanmei novel, fed the tiger with his body, and completed the established "rag" plot.

The story begins on the day of adulthood, so no matter where it is, no matter where it is on campus.

Someone would drag him into the grass, drag him into a small room, and take off his pants.

Sometimes it's one person, sometimes it's many people.

Everywhere on campus can be turned into a sex base

The person who raped Shen Cheng bought him a qualification to enter a top university and put him in the position of a professor

They took turns injecting semen into Shen Cheng's stomach, obsessively stroking his bulging belly, and making Shen Cheng their wife.

Shen Cheng didn't have to do anything, all he needed to do was open his legs when get out of class was over.

But when he was entered, Shen Cheng still cried miserably and looked helpless, but those people seemed to be more excited.

——

——

Column 2: [If you are vicious and beautiful, you will be fucked and cried]

As long as Qi Shu exists, the world will collapse.

As a nameless cannon fodder with a very low sense of presence, the protagonists all frantically scrambled for him.

In order to punish Qi Shu, who has destroyed countless small worlds, the system cast him into the punishment world, becoming the most hated villain by the protagonists. This kind of character usually ends up dying miserably! !

It doesn't believe that Qi Shu can make the plot go astray this time! !

Qi Shu glanced at the hero who was licking all over his body frantically, and sighed helplessly.

Don't you know that this kind of vicious but beautiful character is the most coveted character?

[World One] Campus: The arrogant and coquettish Young Master Qi likes to bully the gloomy boy in the class, but the boy accidentally discovered the secret of his "sex addiction".

The young master thought for a while, kicked the boy, his mouth was still red, but he ordered the boy, "You, come and kiss me!"

later--

"Are you deaf!! I told you not to intervene!"

"Sorry... baby, I can't help it..."

[World 2] Vicious beauty trainer: No one in the training camp doesn't like that beautiful trainer named Qi Shu. Qi Shu is noble and beautiful, completely different from other fierce trainees.

The new team members discovered Qi Shu's "malicious" nature, he couldn't understand Qi Shu's hypocritical behavior, and deliberately embarrassed Qi Shu.

After Qi Shu was punished to do push-ups in the middle of the night in the heavy rain, the new team member suffered from insomnia...

later--

"You go and report it, at worst I'll get out of the training camp."

"Qi Shu, I was wrong...I was really wrong...I'm a fucking bastard!"

[World Three] Pretending to be an Omega viciously: Qi Shu is jealous of that rising star in the business world. He hates his mediocre business acumen, and hates how his father compares himself with that business genius every now and then.

Qi Shu angrily drugged the man, but he was dragged into the room himself.

The rising star in the business world grabbed Qi Shu's neck, "You dare to drug me? Disgusting alpha..."

later--

"Do not touch me!"

"Okay, okay, my wife will let me kiss again..."

[World Four] Tentatively tentatively, I will write again if I think about it! !

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1978.
!~
.
there is none left
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Canary of the Lord God [Quick Travel] NP
Shared Wife for Erotic Games
beauty haunted by monsters
Bisexual Beauty Juicer Clearance Porn Game
Bisexual Wife Femdom Transformation Routine
Quick travel: Don't try to steal my old attack (np reverse travel book)
Recently updated novel
Blasphemy is meant to be fucked (futa, 1v2, high h)
The slow imperial examination path of ancient students "lively and fragrantly"
The Secret Chronicle of the Immortal Sovereign
boyfriend not human
How to fall in love with different scripts
desire haul (h)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop