Being played with in class, the body dare not make a sound

front page
Being played with in class, the body dare not make a sound
search
Being played with in class, the body dare not make a sound
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The boy sat at the back of the classroom near the trash can, with his head bowed, his long hair covering most of his face.

If someone pays attention to him, if someone is willing to give him a look, he can also see some cute parts from the remaining half of his face.

For example, a delicate and tall nose bridge.

For example, slightly pursed mouth.

The trash can in the class is always unpleasant, so no one sitting next to the trash can is willing to pay attention.

"Boom—"

It was the boys in the first few rows. They were unwilling to approach the trash can and wanted to throw the mineral water bottle directly into it.

Obviously, it didn't work out.

The mineral water bottle hit the table in front of Yu Nanzhi, and there were still a few balls of paper scattered around his feet.

It's not that anyone is bullying him, everyone will not be so boring and bully a transparent person.

Yu Nanzhi paused for a few seconds with the hand holding the pen, then bent down to pick up the balls of paper and threw them into the trash can.

The boys didn't say thank you either, they were already used to such things.

In other words, what happened to him sitting next to the trash can and helping everyone throw out the trash?

Only at this time did everyone seem to think of this newly transferred classmate.

Yu Nanzhi turned around a month ago, carrying a tattered schoolbag, and sat silently at the back of the classroom.

Everyone thinks this name sounds nice, but until now it seems that they still don't know what the new classmate looks like.

After a while, the head teacher came in.

"Today we have a new student in our class."

All the students in the classroom looked up, except Yu Nanzhi.

Yu Nanzhi hunched his back, scribbling and drawing on the paper with a black pen, as if he was completely immersed in it.

"Hi everyone, my name is Xinye."

The thin figure next to the trash can suddenly trembled, then raised his head in disbelief, his sharp eyes pierced through his bangs, as if he wanted to stare at someone.

As soon as Xin Ye entered the classroom, he noticed Yu Nanzhi. He met Yu Nanzhi's eyes without hesitation, and a meaningful smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Yu Nanzhi immediately lowered his head, the hand holding the pen began to tremble, and a few crooked lines fell on the perfect figure drawing.

Yu Nanzhi's expression froze for a moment, and he subconsciously wiped it with his hands. The pen and ink instantly blurred, and a large area became pitch black.

When he came back to his senses again, Xin Ye had already sat beside him.

Xin Ye glanced at the messy painting, leaned closer to Yu Nanzhi and said, "The painting skills have improved again."

Like a devil's whisper, Yu Nanzhi felt that his eardrums suddenly became numb, and he was subconsciously ignoring Xin Ye's voice.

Yu Nanzhi's mood quickly became irritable, and the painting that took a week was crumpled and stuffed into the desk by himself.