The noble king was in danger of being played by the eunuch / Yu Nance looked at

front page
The noble king was in danger of being played by the eunuch / Yu Nance looked at the man and felt that he really deserved it
search
The noble king was in danger of being played by the eunuch / Yu Nance looked at the man and felt that he really deserved it
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yu Nanzhi was woken up by small voices.

He frowned, opened his eyes, and saw two eunuchs looking at him maliciously.

Those eyes were very uncomfortable, as if they were looking at some goods, with a lustful light.

Yu Nanzhi has seen this kind of look a lot, I really didn't expect that these two eunuchs are so ambitious, they have lost all their meat, and they still want to play with themselves?

He himself didn't care at all, anyway, zzz said that Yu Nance would be back soon, but if it was the downcast original owner, he should be blown up by now.

When the two eunuchs saw that Yu Nanzhi had woken up, they couldn't hold back their excitement, and their hands trembled slightly in excitement.

Who doesn't know the person on the bed, that coquettish but ruthless Yu Nanzhi.

Naturally, no one dared to think of him before, but now, he is bound on the bed like this, with no power to fight back, and the faint frowning of his eyebrows reveals a seductive feeling of youth.

"Your Majesty, let the slaves come and change your clothes."

The two of them were about to lift off the brocade quilt while talking.

"roll!"

Yu Nanzhi grabbed the quilt tightly, and shot over with cold eyes.

In the past, the two of them kowtowed and begged for mercy, but now...

It's not a good feeling for a beauty to be angry.

Yu Nanzhi was so weak that he couldn't hold up to two people at all, the quilt was ripped off, his whole body was naked, with dense hickey marks and pinch marks all over his body, and yesterday's things were placed on the front and back.

"Who gave you the guts!"

Yu Nanzhi shouted angrily, struggling to make the chains jingle.

Seeing this scene, the two eunuchs felt that their bodies were full of energy and blood, and they were about to lose control of their nosebleeds. They looked at each other and smiled, and they were about to climb into bed.

"Your Majesty, the servants just want to serve you..."

"Go away! Dog!"

With all his strength, Yu Nanzhi kicked an eunuch who was holding his ankle out of bed.

"Snapped-"

The crisp sound was especially clear. The eunuch became furious and slapped Yu Nanzhi hard, "Bitch! Don't be ignorant of flattery!"

Bright red slap marks instantly appeared on his fair face. Yu Nanzhi lowered his head, feeling that he was really sad. The dignified monarch fell into this situation. He was locked on the bed and became a lowly lust tool. Now even the eunuchs can play with him. He is not reconciled. Why!

"Serve us well, and we will have a good life in the future." Harsh laughter sounded in his ears.

An eunuch pulled out the hosta from Yu Nanzhi's lower body.

"Well!"

Yu Nanzhi frowned in pain, a little bloodshot.

"Yo!"