Being coaxed into wearing women's clothes/Qing Yu didn't wear such clothes, woul

front page
Being coaxed into wearing women's clothes/Qing Yu didn't wear such clothes, wouldn't it be normal... (drama)
search
Being coaxed into wearing women's clothes/Qing Yu didn't wear such clothes, wouldn't it be normal... (drama)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Qingyu, can you agree to Gu now?"

Chu Fuzhou pulled Yu Nanzhi closer, and raised his hand to help him pin the drooping temple hair behind his ears, his eyes burning.

Yu Nanzhi lowered his head, his face was so red that he was about to bleed, he backed away slightly uncomfortably.

"Can…"

The voice is weak.

Yu Nanzhi glanced at the clothes on the table, and even his earlobes started to turn red. After hesitating for a moment, he picked up the thin pieces of cloth and walked behind the screen.

An hour ago.

The army of Chu State defeated Yu and Ren, and even captured the emperor of Yu State.

"Kneel down!"

The attendants in the palace escorted Yu Lian to Chu Fuzhou. The Emperor Yu was unwilling to kneel down even if he said anything, but was kicked down by the two attendants.

Yu Lian was fat and stout, so he fell directly on the ground after being kicked like this, and his chin turned black and blue when he hit the steps.

"presumptuous!"

Yu Lian yelled angrily and was about to get up, but was kicked hard on the buttocks again, so he could only cover his buttocks and ouch.

"Shut up."

Chu Fuzhou on the dragon chair felt more and more meaningless the more he looked at it, he rubbed his temples, and let Chu Qianlan and some other ministers go out, leaving only two guards behind.

Emperor Yu is an idiot, he was coddled by the people in the palace since he was a child, he has no talent, and he sat on the throne safely and securely for so many years by selling his son.

Yu Lian was domineering in his own palace, but now that he really saw Chu Fuzhou's posture, he no longer dared to be stubborn and refused to kneel. He knelt on the ground and didn't even dare to lift his head.

Yu Nanzhi had been standing next to Chu Fuzhou, watching this farce.

"Qing Yu..."

Chu Fuzhou waved to Yu Nanzhi, motioning him to come closer.

From the corner of his eyes, Yu Nanzhi saw his father, who was kneeling below, suddenly raised his head and stared at him.

Yu Nanzhi clenched his sleeves and walked up to Chu Fuzhou.

"His Majesty."

Chu Fuzhou directly grabbed Yu Nanzhi's waist and carried him to his lap, and the hands on Yu Nanzhi's waist began to knead gently.

"Qingyu said, how should Gu deal with him?"

Yu Nanzhi wanted to struggle to get up, but when he heard this, he sat obediently and didn't dare to move anymore.

Yu Lian saw from below that Chu Fuzhou treated Yu Nanzhi unusually, rolled his eyes, lay down on the ground and began to cry.

"Nanzhi!"

"It was a last resort for me to send you away..."

After all, the one kneeling below is still his biological father, who hasn't seen him for so many years, when he heard Yu Lian's voice, Yu Nanzhi couldn't help but redden his eyes, "Father..."