Ending] 3P Ssangyong/Spend the rest of my life together

front page
[Ending] 3P Ssangyong/Spend the rest of my life together
search
[Ending] 3P Ssangyong/Spend the rest of my life together
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
If Chu Zhuoshen can wake up, there is no major problem. He drinks the medicine according to the doctor's prescription every day, and his body is gradually recovering.

Facing Chu Fuzhou and Chu Zhuoshen's confession, Yu Nanzhi did not refuse any more.

Chu Zhuoshen is like an insecure child, who clings to Yu Nanzhi before his injury heals, tells Yu Nanzhi his love over and over again, and asks repeated questions thousands of times.

"Nanzhi, do you really like me?"

Are you really willing to give up everything and stay in this deep palace?

Yu Nanzhi's answer was always a nod.

Yu Nanzhi sometimes wonders if such a deformed relationship is really acceptable, after all even he feels unethical.

How would other people perceive them?

Yu Nanzhi didn't know, but he didn't want to know either.

Chu Fuzhou was still more mature than his son, and he didn't talk about love all day long. As an emperor, he had to deal with a lot of things every day.

Yu Nanzhi no longer only praised Chu Fuzhou's eyes as before, but paid more attention to his nose and mouth, and other parts of his body.

But Chu Fuzhou still had a sense of panic, and he didn't dare to ask Yu Nanzhi how he felt about Chu Qianlan.

The word "substitute" was deeply buried in his heart, and it would always pop up in the dead of night and stab him gently.

It was more than half a year before Chu Fuzhou really had the courage to face this problem.

Chu Fuzhou invited Chu Qianlan into the palace politely, using the highest treatment of a general.

When Chu Fuzhou completely confessed the relationship between the three of them to her, Chu Qianlan was not too surprised,

She had seen it before.

But she was most worried about Yu Nanzhi, she was still afraid that Yu Nanzhi was being persecuted and was unwilling.

Before leaving, Chu Qianlan held Yu Nanzhi's hand with both hands, "Qing Yu, are you really willing?"

Yu Nanzhi still looked very gentle, "Yes."

Although Yu Nanzhi had repeatedly assured her, Chu Qianlan was still a little worried.

"If you are bullied in the future, just tell me, and I will lead my troops to flatten this palace."

This is not to speak harshly, the current Chu Qianlan really has this strength.

Hearing Qian Lan say this, Yu Nanzhi smiled helplessly.

Chu Fuzhou and Chu Zhuoshen were listening to Chu Qianlan talk about how they were going to push down the city wall and dig up the palace. The two of them took a sip of tea and laughed embarrassingly.

Chu Qianlan didn't stay too long, she hugged Yu Nanzhi vigorously, "Take care!"

The three of them sent the general out of the city gate, saw her get on the horse, and wished her a safe journey.

——

——

Chu Fuzhou, who had struggled for more than half a year, was finally willing to believe that Yu Nanzhi was also moved. Chu Fuzhou was in a good mood, and his mood improved a lot when he was reviewing the papers.