Fucking the son until he broke down and squirted/The emperor bit the nipple and

front page
Fucking the son until he broke down and squirted/The emperor bit the nipple and sucked milk/Splashed with semen
search
Fucking the son until he broke down and squirted/The emperor bit the nipple and sucked milk/Splashed with semen
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Uh...ha..."

Yu Nanzhi held down Chu Fuzhou's restless hand, but the next second he was kissed so badly that he couldn't fight back, the end of his eyes became more and more red, and there was a layer of mist in his eyes.

Before, Chu Fuzhou was always obsessed with tearing off Yu Nanzhi's clothes, but today he was careful not to damage the dress in the slightest.

Fingers moved up the thigh, Chu Fuzhou pressed Yu Nanzhi down, and at the same time, two fingers rubbed the groin and inserted them into the posterior acupoint. I have had a good time in the past few days, so the inside is still very soft, and the two fingers were easily eaten.

Chu Fuzhou bit Yu Nanzhi's lips as if rewarding him, "Master Qingyu, is this hole ready?"

"Why are your fingers wet just after entering?"

Yu Nanzhi was so kissed that he couldn't breathe, and now he blushed even more when he heard this, and he couldn't speak with his mouth half-opened. He also began to hate his lustful body, obviously it was still in pain before, but now he is light A light touch will have a reaction.

Like it was born to be like this...

Sitting on the bed, Chu Fuzhou took out his genitals from his obscene pants, and the big black one hit Yu Nanzhi's thigh with a slap.

Chu Fuzhou felt that Yu Nanzhi's body stiffened obviously.

Obviously, it has been done many times, whether it was giving Yu Nanzhi medicine to open buds just before, or having intercourse every night recently, but Yu Nanzhi is still very jerky. Even though the body is used to being entered, it is the first time for the soul to accept a man Same.

Chu Fuzhou got his head into the light veil on Yu Nanzhi's upper body, and suddenly bit one nipple.

Started shaking, trembling so cute...

Yu Nanzhi is green and attractive, like a ripened apple.

It was supposed to be hanging high on the branch, but he forcibly took it off.

only belong to him...

"Oh! Your Majesty..."

Chu Fuzhou sucked on purpose, "Tsk tsk..." as if he was tasting something delicious.

Chu Fuzhou was buried in Yu Nanzhi's clothes as if he was breastfeeding, and the light veil on his chest bulged up.

Yu Nanzhi was so ashamed that he curled his toes together, his waist was bent behind him, and he was imprisoned and pulled forward. Chu Fuzhou behaved like a child who couldn't get enough milk, self-willed and rude, as if trying to Mother's nipples are generally bitten down.

"Your Majesty! Don't...don't bite!"

Yu Nanzhi's nipples were extremely sensitive, and he didn't know why, when he was bitten and played with, he was about to cry.

Unwillingly, Chu Fuzhou sucked hard again, and then got out from Yu Nanzhi's shirt.

"Why, Qing Yu can't wait?"

Chu Fuzhou licked the corner of his mouth, as if he really drank something.

Yu Nanzhi turned his head away, he tried his best to ignore the teasing in Chu Fuzhou's eyes, and nodded slightly.