Crazy criticized the prince gently stroking his cheek with his hand: son, so pit

front page
Crazy criticized the prince gently stroking his cheek with his hand: son, so pitiful... (plot)
search
Crazy criticized the prince gently stroking his cheek with his hand: son, so pitiful... (plot)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

"Do you want to cooperate?"

"His Majesty…"

Chu Zhuoshen knelt down in front of Yu Lian and performed a standard courtier's salute.

As the prince of the Chu Kingdom, various etiquette postures are naturally standard. Chu Zhuoshen lowered his head slightly, hiding the unstoppable contempt in his eyes.

If it hadn't been for hearing that Yu Lian held a soldier talisman that could mobilize soldiers, how could he be willing to humiliate such an idiot.

Chu Zhuoshen was dressed like a guard, but Yu Lian already knew his identity as soon as he showed his face.

The majestic prince of Chu Kingdom was willing to kneel down, and Yu Lian felt extremely happy in his heart.

"Tell me, why should I cooperate with you?"

Yu Lian sat on the stool and took a sip of tea, which didn't make Chu Zhuo feel any better.

Chu Zhuoshen is the one who will act inappropriately, "Chu Fuzhou snatched away the person I admire from this hall, and this hall is unwilling."

These words are not false, Chu Zhuoshen's purpose is indeed to own Yu Nanzhi openly.

But it is absurd to talk about usurping the throne for the sake of love.

"You mean Nanzhi?"

Yu Lian didn't expect this to be the reason.

"yes."

"If Your Majesty can help me, then the throne of Chu Kingdom can be handed over!"

Yu Lian was already so stupid that he couldn't understand it, but now he was even more thinking about it than he should have been.

The throne of Chu...

Yu Lian put the teacup on the table, pretended to be a bit hesitant, and sighed several times before slowly opening his mouth, "I have a token left by the monarch of Ren Kingdom here, and I can mobilize part of Ren Kingdom's army when necessary."

Yu Lian didn't notice Chu Zhuoshen's increasingly dangerous eyes. He closed the door and window with his fat body, and then pointed to the position on his waist, "I hid it under the skin, you go and call the imperial physician..."

Yu Lianxi's life was too bad, even this token was forced to be sewn in by Ren Guojun's monarch, of course he would not cut open the flesh by himself, after hesitating for so long, he was only willing to call the imperial physician over.

"No need."

Chu Zhuoshen stood up abruptly, drew out the long sword at the side of his waist, and sealed his throat with one sword.

Yu Lian opened his mouth and fell down before he even had time to scream.

Chu Zhuo glanced at his slender body with deep disgust, then cut a hole in Yu Lian's waist, and cut out the things hidden inside.

-----text-----

"Do you want to cooperate?"

"His Majesty…"

Chu Zhuoshen knelt down in front of Yu Lian and performed a standard courtier's salute.

As the prince of the Chu Kingdom, various etiquette postures are naturally standard. Chu Zhuoshen lowered his head slightly, hiding the unstoppable contempt in his eyes.