Bonus Chapter.

Bonus Chapter.

Tony Simmons.

"So yeah, Sandra, Sandra's friends.. this is my twin brother Tony."

"You're a twin?!" Sandra exclaimed. I smiled at Sandra. She was a true beauty alright. I'd seen her ages ago, earlier on today. I had my eye on her. There was something about her.

She caught me staring and blushed.

*

It was the end of school and I saw Abi with Sandra. For the life of me, I couldn't seem to get Sandra out of my head!

She captivated every one of my thoughts. I couldn't concentrate in my last class since she was just there, on my mind.

Abi and Sandra waved and they walked in different directions. I was driving us both home but I'm sure Abi can wait. I quickly ran after Sandra, people looking at me weirdly. Who cares? Have they never seen someone run?

"Sandra!" I called out. She turned around and smiled at my waving self.

She walked towards me, meeting me half way. "Abi went that way, by the way."

"Oh, I know. I wanted to.. talk to you?"

"Me? Um, okay. What about? Might want to make it quick.. Abi can be quite impatient. I mean, I'm sure you know since you're twins and all and-" I found it adorable how she was rambling on but I decided to stop her.

"You're rambling."

"Oh, sorry.."

"I was wondering, would you maybe want to..catch some dinner with me some time? Or hang out? I mean, you don't have to, but I was just wondering.. It would he pretty cool if you-"

"Look who's rambling now." She said, giggling. "But I would love to."

"Good. Um, when are you free?"

"I'm not sure.. I'll text you."

"I don't have your-"

"Hand me your phone." I pull out my phone from my pocket and unlock it, handing it to her. She started typing stuff in, I'm assuming her number, and hands me back my phone. "Text me later so I get your number."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then!" I grin and walk off a happy man.

"What took you so long?"

"Oh, nothing."

Well, what a good first day.. Can't say the same for Abi.

*

Once we got home, dad immediately questioned how our first day went. I told him it went fantastic and Abi said something along the same lines, leaving out the fact that she got into a fight.

I head up to my room and jump on my bed, pulling out my phone.

Hey Sandra... Its me Tony :) x

Oh God, did I really put a kiss?! Its too late to erase it now, I bloody sent it!

While I was having a go at myself, my phone pinged.

Hey Tony, what's up? xx

She put two kisses! I had a smile on my face and I felt like a little schoolboy having his first crush.

I need to get a grip, I only met her today and I act like I'm head over heels for her!

Nothing much. just chilling. u?

I throw my phone on my bed and head downstairs. "What's got you all smiley, Tony?" Abi asks.

"Oh, nothing."

"Um, okay then."

*

The Next Day.

After Alex had left ours, after upsetting Abi by accident, I comforted her and then we ordered some pizza and pigged out till our dad came home.

"Aren't you both looking snug?"

"Come join us dad!" Abi exclaims. Dad chuckled and sat next to Abi. She started hugging him as we watched TV. "How was your day?"

"Nothing too special. You two?"

"Um, yeah it was alright. We just thought some twin time was best." I explain. I didn't want to tell dad how Alex managed to upset her because I knew he'd do something. Abi smiled at me and we all watched some TV, offering dad some pizza too.

Soon enough, we were all heading off to bed.

I texted Sandra inviting her to Flynn's party,

Hey, I know its not exactly the best thing to do but u wanna come Flynn's party on Sat?

I placed the phone on my pillow and quickly got ready for bed. I turned the light off and got under my duvet and checked my phone.

Yeah, love to! I'll see you there :) and don't worry about picking me up I'll make my way there x

You sure?

Yeah! don't worry I'll be okay. I've been to his parties before so I can make my way there.. I don't live too far away from him anyway!

alright, I'll see u at school then;)

*

The Party.

"Hey Tony."

"Hey Sand! Good to see you, you look beautiful as always."

"Oh," she giggled while blushing, "thank you. You look very handsome."

"Well, I try."

A few hours in, I saw Abi extremely drunk. "Is that Abi?" Sandra asks.

"Yeah, looks it." I noticed Alex helping her. "Alex seems to be helping her. She should be fine, right?"

"Probably."

"Come on, wanna leave this party?"

"What about Abi? Are you sure she'll be okay?"

"Abs is a strong girl, she'll be perfectly fine. Promise." If she gets home after me or in the morning, I'll probably just lie and tell her I got wasted and went home around 4am.. I'm sure she'd blow a fuse that I'm hanging with her friend.. Maybe.

Sandra and I left the party and got in her car.

"So, how you liking the school so far?" She asks.

"I love it, especially cos you're in it." Did I really just say that?

"Oh? Thanks." She drove us to a little diner and we got some burgers to eat. While we were there, we chatted for a bit and got to know each other.

The more I spoke to her, the more I liked her. Its only been a week! How am I falling so hard for her?

Sandra dropped me off at home and I kissed her cheek making her blush. "I'll see you Monday."

"Yeah, see you Monday." I walked in the house and walked upstairs to see if Abi had gotten him safely.

I peeped my head in her room, "Hey Abs?" She didn't answer. I walked in, thinking she was probably sleeping. But she wasn't even in her bed. "Oh, great. Dad's going to kill me." I mumble to myself.

"Hey Tony, is Abigail with you?" My dad asks, whispering. I widen my eyes.

"Um, no.. I don't know where she is."

"Call her then."

"Oh right, yes." I pull out my phone and it goes straight to voicemail. "Straight to voicemail." I mumble.

"Abigail is smart, I'm sure she will stay at a friend's or even at Flynn's. Just go get her in the morning. Yeah?"

"Alright dad." Our dad is so awesome. "Night."

"Goodnight, son."