Chapter Thirty.

Chapter Thirty.

August.

It was the last day of our summer holidays. I was heading off to my university. As was Alex and everyone else. Tony and Alex were going to the same university as well as Sandra. Sandra had a miscarriage a few months ago so she thought she would go university. Her and Tony are upset but they carried on. I didn't know how they did it. If I had a miscarriage, I don't think I'd be as strong as they have been.. I couldn't imagine what they were going through. All I could do was be there for them. I was actually excited to have a niece or nephew.. Callum and Skylar were going to the same university. Basically, I had none of my friends going with me. It's okay, at least I could make new friends, right?

I was leaving today. They were either leaving tomorrow or the day after.

"My baby girl is going to university. I'm going to miss you so much, Abigail!"

"I'll miss you too daddy."

"I miss the days you were running in nappies and you both were playing hairdressing and everything. I just miss when you were little. You guys grew up too fast."

"I know. I miss when I was young too. Dad, I'll call you every evening to say goodnight."

"Of course you will, if you didn't I'd be worried." I packed the suitcase I was holding into my car - yes I have a car now! My dad bought it as my leaving present.

"Well, bye Tony."

"See you sis."

"See you at Christmas then?"

"Hell yeah." We hugged. "I best go pack then. I love you."

"I love you too, bro." He went inside. Me and dad were left standing outside. I hugged him for a long time and kissed his cheek. "I love you, dad."

"I love you too, sweetheart." I got in my car and waved to him. Next stop, saying bye to Alex. I was worried because I wasn't sure if we were going to manage a long distance relationship. I pulled up to his house. I took a deep breathe.

I got out the car and walked up to his front door. As soon as I knocked on the door it was immediately swung open and I was suddenly in Alex's arms. I knew it was him because of his smell.

"Abi, I'm going to miss you so much. Why couldn't we just go to the same university?"

"Because we got accepted into different ones."

"I know.. I love you so much."

"I love you too, and I'll miss you more."

"I highly doubt that."

"I will."

"Okay, think what you want. I'll visit you."

"Or I can visit you?"

"Yes but its more romantic if I visit you."

"Alright, have it your way then."

"I would anyways. When do you actually have to get on the road?"

"Uhh," I pull out my phone and check the time, "now actually."

"Well, see you soon then yeah?"

"Yeah, I love you lots like jelly tots."

"I love you loads like.. toads."

"You like toads?"

"No not really.. It's the first thing that came to my mind that rhymed with loads."