Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Twelve.

I woke up to Noah jumping on me and Tony. "Noah," I said groggily, "what are you doing?"

"You take me nursewee!" Aww, it's so cute how he can't pronounce certain words.

"Oh yeah, okay, let me get ready okay?"

"Yeah!"

"Don't wake Tony." I said, putting my index finger over my lips. He copied me and nodded his head. I got out of bed and brought Noah out the room too. "Here, let me go put the tv on for you in my room yeah? You can watch Dora or something."

"Dora!" Oh gosh, Dora used to be the best show ever. Now it's shit and annoying. My favourite bit was when they went 'swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping' it was just the best. I went in my room, Noah following excitedly behind me and I put the tv on. I lifted him up on my bed and gave him one of my cuddly toys to cuddle.

"I'll be back soon okay? I need to shower and get ready. We have at least twenty minutes."

"Okay!" He must be really excited.

I went and got some clothes to wear and some clean undergarments. I went in the bathroom and had my shower. I finished getting changed in the bathroom and went out to find Noah dancing about. I looked on the screen and what do you know, Dora was dancing. I think it was some family party. "Have you eaten?"

"No."

"Do you want food?"

"Yes pwease!"

"Come on then."

"Up! Up!" He said, doing that thing where kids clench and unclench their hands. I giggled and lifted him up. We walked downstairs and I sat him down on the couch.

"Do you want some toast?"

"Mhmm," He said, nodding his head, "and owange juice."

"Alright, wait here I'll be back."

I went and made him some toast as well as some for me. I poured some orange juice in one of my old baby cups - yes we kept them. I brought the orange juice for him while I waited for the toast to pop up. He gulped it down and had an orange juice moustache. "Aw look at you, you have a moustache!"

"Moustache? What that?"

"Aw you'll know when you get to Tony's age."

"Do toe toe have moustache?"

"No, he shaves." He fine this cute confused face. "You'll learn when you're older."

"Okay." I heard the toast pop up and I took his cup and went and buttered the toast. I came back with a tissue and wiped his face then gave him the toast. "Yummy!" He says, clapping his hands.

"Okay, eat up, we have ten minutes."

After he finished eating I went and got his toothbrush from the little stuff they brought. I brushed my teeth and his too. We then went to say goodbye to Tony. Noah jumped on him. "Bye toe toe!!"

"Huh?"

"Noah's going nursery now."

"Oh, bye little man, see you later."

"Bye bye!"

"Have fun!"

"I will!" Noah done this cute wide grin. It was adorable to see how happy he was to go nursery. I remember when I first started nursery. Me and Tony actually started when we were four years old instead of three. We were one of the older kids, actually.