Chapter Twenty Eight.

Alex was discharged after a week, and me and Tony were now on our way to his house to pick him up for school. His car is totally ruined and his mum and I both didn't want him riding his motorcycle. So, Tony offered to pick him up and basically be his chauffeur. I was in the passenger seat and Tony was obviously driving. We pulled up to Alex's house and Tony honked the car horn. About two minutes later, Alex came out. He was lucky that he didn't break any bones.

"Thanks for the lift mate. You know, I could honestly just ride my motorcycle."

"I think you best not start that conversation cos you know Abi will win it." Tony stated.

"Fine." He huffed. We arrived at school and Alex was soon surrounded by many, many people. Girls and boys. They were all asking how he was and what happened, stuff like that. Most girls - Candace included - started flirting with him. It annoyed me. He's my boyfriend, not theirs.. He's taken..

First, he has just arrived and now they're flirting with him and then also because he's my boyfriend not theirs.

Yes I'm jealous. Very jealous.

"Don't worry sis, he won't even look once at them."

"Shut up, I don't care if they flirt. Doesn't bother me." It does bother me. Bothers me so damn much..

"Whatever you say sis." I glared at him and just watched Candace touching him. I tried calming myself so I didn't make a scene, and because I can't afford to get in any more fights. Especially with her. I need to focus more on my studies. I look away and tried looking around for my friends. I walked away and found them by Callum's locker. Skylar and him were holding hands. They're finally together, I think. I mean, I'm pretty sure they were since they were looking at each other with lovey doveyness. I'm pretty sure I just created a new word there. Sandra's bump was now more visible. But what surprised me more was the fact that Casey was there. Ugh.

"What's he doing here?" I ask, glaring at him. Since the dance, he stopped hanging out with us, we all got use to it but now he's back, but why?

"He wants to apologise." Callum spoke.

"Right.. Okay."

"Yeah, can I talk to you in private maybe?"

"Uhh, okay then." I said, unsure. I looked to my friends and they shrugged their shoulders. We went into a classroom that had no one in there. "So, what's up?"

"I know it's been months and all but I'm sorry about everything. I know, I was rude and I shouldn't have been.. It's just I really like you and it was obvious you liked him." Why does it seem that everyone likes me? I know I'm fabulous and all but I'm not that fabulous. Okay I'm kidding, I'm not fabulous at all.

"Okay."

"Do you accept my apology?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

"Can we be friends again?"

"Sure." We walked out the classroom and I walked into someone. "Oh, sorry."

"Why were you in there with him?"

"Oh hi Alex."

"Why were you in there with him?" He repeated. Casey walked off, obviously giving us space. Or maybe he didn't want to get beat up by Alex.

"He wanted to talk to me."

"About?"

"He wanted to make amends, that's all."

"You don't just go in an empty classroom with a guy who is a jerk."

"Why are you getting angry? I'm not the one flirting with Candace."

"I wasn't-"

"Well you didn't stop her."

"But-"

"You have no right to judge me. I wasn't even doing anything. We were just talking that's all. We made up and that's it. It's like you're accusing me of cheating."

"Well, what am I supposed to think?"

"You're supposed to trust me."

"I do but it's just-"

"No, you either trust me or you don't."

"I do."

"Well you don't seem to show it. You should be thankful I never cheated on you while you were in a coma for a month." I storm off, having enough of his idioticness. He was basically accusing me of cheating! He obviously doesn't trust me.

I go to my first lesson, annoyed and just angry. He's just- ugh. Accusing me of cheating, are you serious?! I slam my bag down on my desk and take out my books and slam them on the desk too. I feel bad for taking it out on the desk but the desk is now Alex and I could probably strangle him.. Actually I couldn't because I still love him and I don't want to become a murder and go to jail.

He walks into the classroom, since we both have science. Where is Skylar? He looks at me and I put my middle finger up at him. He rolls his eyes and sits somewhere away from me. Good.

Skylar then walks in. She comes and sits next to me. "Why is Alex sitting over there? You guys had a fight or something?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"He accused me of cheating on him with Casey. You know how Casey wanted to talk to me? Well, he dragged me in a classroom and spoke to me. I then walked out and bumped into Alex and he just had a freakin' go at me saying I cheated!"

"Quiet down, Miss Simmons." Our teacher said as they handed out worksheets. I looked at them and glared, I mean they didn't see but I still glared.

"Calm down Abi. Just chill out."

"I'm angry and I need to release it otherwise I'll just burst."

"Why don't you just punch him or something. Done."

"No, because I don't want to.. I mean I do but I can't. I'd just feel bad.. He just kinda got out of hospital and I don't know, I would just feel bad."

"Ladies, get on with your work." I rolled my eyes and got on with the work, as did Sky.

***

We were sitting and eating our lunch at our usual spot in the canteen. We were chatting and laughing until Alex came over. I was sitting next to Casey which didn't help my case, did it? Oh well, he's my friend..again.

"Go to hell, Alex." I say and carry on eating.

"I want to talk to you."

"Go on then."

"In private."

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Abi, for heavens sake, come with me."

"No."

"You are so difficult. I'm trying to apologise and you're being so difficult. You know what yeah, we're through." He shows a face of regret for a moment then walks off rubbing the back of his neck and kicking a chair. I stare at him. We just broke up.. Crap, why didn't I go talk to him? I made this so much worse. I'm being such an idiot! Why couldn't I just go and talk with him?!