Chapter Twenty Six.

Chapter Twenty Six.

I woke up, cuddled and tangled up with Alex. His arms were securely wrapped around my body, meaning I was restricted from any movement. He stayed the night at mine after our dinner and dessert. Our parents were fine with us staying at each others houses.. Well my dad was still a bit uneasy but it's okay I guess. He says Alex can stay at ours as long as we slept in clothes. Alex still slept in his boxers though. I don't blame him. Also, Alex had went on that it's a father thing and he would probably be like that too when he has kids - more specifically when he has a girl.

"Alex." I whispered. He didn't budge. "Alex." I said, in my normal voice. No movement. Thankfully I could move my arms. I shook him, hoping he'd wake up. He didn't. Is he dead? I felt his pulse. Nope, he's still alive - thank God. I started shaking him again and he groaned.

"I'm trying to sleep. Why are you waking me and why did you feel my pulse?"

"You weren't waking up and so I thought you were dead. I also have to pee, like really badly so unless you want my pee all over you then I suggest you let go of me."

"But you're warm."

"Okay, I guess I'm peeing over you."

"Actually go pee, I don't really want to smell of urine." He let go of me and I literally sprinted to the toilet. I felt like Usain Bolt. Or was it Mo Farrah? Well I felt like one of them.

I done my business and walked back into my room. I sat on the edge of my bed. I looked at Alex who was sound asleep again. He looked peaceful sleeping there. Aw. Okay, I sound like a creepy stalker watching him sleep. I go downstairs just in time for the mail to arrive. I picked them up and there was one for me. I was waiting on an acceptance letter for Uni. I hope this is one of them. So far I had two rejections. I ripped the letter open - neatly of course - and read it. It was one of the universities.

Instead of scanning the letter, I read it properly. I usually scan letters. They don't interest me but this is one of those important letters.

I finished reading, with a smile on my face. I finally got accepted! I started jumping around the house and my dad emerged from the kitchen looking at me weirdly. I ran up to him and hugged him. "I got accepted! Look, see!"

"Well done, darling. I'm so happy for you." He hugged me back and kissed me on the head. But now I had to tell Alex. He got accepted to a different one.. I stopped smiling. "What's wrong?"

"I have to tell Alex now.. He got accepted to a different one.."

"Oh, I'm sure everything will be okay. They can't be that far apart, can they?"

"They aren't too far I guess.. I don't know."

"You're worried about your relationship aren't you?"

"Yeah. Dad, I love him. I just hope we can survive the semi long distance."

"I'm sure you can, he loves you dearly and I'm sure he won't cheat on you and I know you won't cheat on him."

"I guess. Well, I should probably see if he's up and tell him."

"Alright, good luck. And see you later, I'm off to work." He kissed me on my head and I wondered off upstairs. I purposely walked slowly. I entered my room and he was just getting up and stretching. You could see his back muscles and arm muscles flexing.. He had his back to me. I walked in and hugged him from behind, kissing his cheek.

"Oh hey." He said, sounding asleep still.

"I have to tell you something."

"Mm yeah?"