Chapter Twenty Nine.

Chapter Twenty Nine.

All my friends looked at me. "Oh no he didn't!" Ben exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter." I state. "It's cool. Maybe I should have just listened to him or something, I don't know."

"Don't blame yourself. It was partly his fault too." Sandra said, patting me on the back.

"Yes, but he wanted to apologise and I just kinda basically pushed him away."

"You should probably go find him." Casey says. I look at him. He liked me but wanted me to fix my relationship? Okay. Hm. I don't know. He's an odd guy..although that's nice of him.

"Should I?"

"Yes!" They all shout.

"Okay, okay! Wish me luck then.." I pack my food away and head off to go look for him. I really hoped he hadn't done something stupid like just go back to his ways and kiss or even probably have sex with someone straight away.. I bet Candace would be first in line for that.. I bet she'll be so happy once she hears that we broke up!

I looked around the whole school and finally find him sitting in a classroom with his head on the desk. I walked in the classroom and notice that he was the only one in here. He looked up, saw me and put his head back down on the desk.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"I, er.. I'm sorry.."

"No, look I was so stupid. I shouldn't have ended us, or accused you of cheating. I mean it was just spur of the moment and really I do love you and I don't want us to end and-"

"I love you too and I don't want us to end either."

"I'm sorry.. Can we pretended never broke up?"

"Of course, cos I don't want to break up anyways. So I- er- yeah and next time I don't want you accusing me of cheating." I say, slapping him in the face.

"What was that for?" He asked, rubbing his face and scowling slightly.

"Well that was for when you accused me of cheating.. I forgot to slap you so yeah." He glares at me and I grin. "I love youuuuu." I sing.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I love you too." He pulls me into a hug and kisses my head.

"That's the shortest break up I've ever had."

"Me too, well I haven't had a proper relationship in a while so, eh." Well that's probably true. "Come on, we're skipping school." I gasp at him.

"Alex, nooo."

"You really are a nerd."

"Shut up. I'm not."

"But I like you also cos of that."

"Why?"

"Those dumb girls I slept with were annoying as hell. Honestly. I couldn't stand them. You're smart and I find smart girls sexy." He winked. He smirked and gripped my butt.

"Alex we're in school."

"And? We've done it in school before."

"And got caught."

"Yeah by Tony, not that bad."

"Was for me. He's my brother and you're his friend. Remember what happened?"

"Oh well, he's fine with us dating now."

"Yes but-"

"Shhh, come on let's skip school."

"Nooooo. I don't want to!"

"Yesssss." He looked at me and grinned. "Come on." He started poking me in the shoulder and my sides, which tickled when he poked me in the sides.

"Stop!"

"Come with me then. School is boring."

"No."

"We haven't got much left of the day anyways." He carried on poking me.

"Look, fine!"

"Good, come on."

"We don't have a car or anything.. Tony drove us."

"We can walk. We do have legs you know?"

"Do we? I clearly wasn't aware." I say sarcastically as we walk out the classroom. I walk into someone. I really need to watch where I'm going.

"Oi watch it, nerd." I look up and it was a girl I didn't know but I knew she hung out with Candace.

"Excuse me? Who you calling nerd?"

"You, of course. Who else?"

"Oh sorry but I don't care what people like you have to say." I smile sweetly.

"What the hell do you mean by that?!"

"How many guys have you slept with this week? Ten? Oh wait probably more. Girls like you can't seem to keep your legs shut."

"You what now?! You better shut your face or I'll- I'll-"

"You'll what? Hm?"

"I'll- I er.. Urgh just leave me alone!"

"You were the one talking to me first."

"Go away!" I rolled my eyes and pulled Alex away.

"Well she surely knows how to insult people." Alex says sarcastically.

"Yeah, oh well. Won't help her in life. All she needs to do to get somewhere is keep her legs open." I shrug." She'll get loads of guys."

"Well I for one am glad you're not like that."

"Never in a million years would I be that kind of person again."

"Good. I love you just the way you are, love."

"Hm, I love you the way you are too.. Even if you can be big headed."

"That's the thing you love the most about me."

"Hm, well it does give me a good laugh!"

"Hey!"

"That's a good thing, Alex."

"Really?"

"Yeah, at least you make me laugh. Right?"

"I guess so, baby."

"Where we heading then?"

"Anywhere."