Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter Seventeen.

We were sitting in a booth in this new pizza restaurant that had opened recently. It was called Pizza Paloozza. Bit cliché in a way but oh well what ever floats their goat. Yes, I said goat.

"What do you want?"

"Uh, to be honest I just want a simple pepperoni. And maybe some, oh look, they do BBQ wings too! Oooh and garlic bread!"

"Alright then." He got the waitress' attention and she took our order. The food soon came within two minutes.

"Fast service? Awesome!" I say, staring at the delicious food.

"Yeah I heard they did fast service but I didn't know whether to believe it. Now I do. And it all looks fresh and yummy." We dug in and spoke a little. "What do you want to do after?" He asks.

"Well we could go back to mine and chill and watch a movie or something."

"Won't your dad be home?"

"Nah, he's gone out till tomorrow morning."

"Probably getting laid."

"Alex! Ew, no! That's my dad."

"You know it's probably true though."

"My dad doesn't have a girlfriend, at least that's what I think."

"Anywho, good idea. Lets go yours after."

We finished eating and the waitress came back with our bill. Alex fumbled around for his wallet and stopped in his tracks. "What?" I ask.

"I forgot my wallet.."

"Alex!"

"Do you have money on you?"

"Do you see me carrying a bag?"

"In your bra?" I gave him the are-you-serious look. "Or not. Uh, well shit. We're screwed."

"Is there a problem sir?" The waitress said, coming back.

"Uh no, but we'll be one moment." He said getting up and pulling my arm. "We're making a run for it." He whispered.

"We could get arrested or something!"

"Shh! On the count of three. One... Two... Three!" We made a run for it and made it outside until some big burly security guard grabbed us by the arm. What is it with people grabbing my arm?

"Not so fast you two. You ate our food, now you pay for our food."

"Here's the thing," Alex began, "we don't have any money. You see I forgot my wallet and this one doesn't carry any money in her bra so-" I slapped him on the back of his head for saying that. Totally embarrassing!

"Can't pay? We'll have to get the police involved."

"It's not like we did any harm. What if we, er, go get money and come back?"

"No can do ma'am." We looked at each other. "So, can you pay or not?"

"Nope." Alex replied.

"Come with me."

We waited inside the office of the pizza place while the guy called the police. Bit extreme, isn't it? "Well, this is fun." I say sarcastically.

"I know right." Soon, after waiting ten minutes, two police men came in and handcuffed us. I swear this is a bit extreme. I mean yeah sure we were about to run out without paying but do we really need to be arrested? And handcuffed?