Chapter Two.

Chapter Two.

A new day at school. What a wonderful first day I had. The principal found out about the little fight, I got detention. Ha. Nice. At least I didn't get kicked out. I got a week detention, whereas Candice got 3 days. I guess I did start it though, right? My bad. Not. She deserved it.

Right now I was on my way to Phys Ed. I just got my new Phys Ed uniform. I hate exercise. I groaned as I walked with Skylar and Sandra to the changing rooms. We got there and got changed and I found out we were doing Phys Ed with the boys. How embarrassing. I am so not athletic and I'm just going to totally embarrass myself! Great.

We walked out into the Gym and walked over to one of the ice cream boys - Ben.

"Sup ice cream boy." I greeted him. He rolled his eyes but laughed anyways. I'm sure that wasn't the first time they've both heard that anyways. I found out that Jerry was a year younger than us but still hung out with us as well as his own friends. He obviously won't be in any of our classes though, as he's younger.

"Right class, today we are playing dodge ball!" Mr Pidwell's voice boomed. I grinned.

"You actually like dodge ball?" Ben asked.

"Of course, this is the only sport I absolutely rock at. I'm going to kick some butt!" Its true, I may not be that athletic but when it comes to dodge ball, I'm epic. Not gloating or anything but its true.

"Okay, boys against girls!" Mr Pidwell yelled. Some of the girls whined and said it wasn't fair as they were boys and far stronger but Mr Pidwell told them there was more girls than boys so in a way it was fair. The girls got on one side of the gym while the boys got on the other. Mr Pidwell put the balls in the middle while we discussed our strategies. We don't need strategies. Pfft.

"Shut up you lot. We don't need strategies. Just aim and throw. Don't aim at their heads, aim for shoulders downwards. Just pretend they're your worst enemy!" A few girls - most of them actually - rolled their eyes while the rest clapped. Its true, you just aim and throw.

"ON YOUR MARKS. GET SET. GO!" We all ran to the middle grabbing as many balls as we could and throwing them. Loads of the girls were out, most didn't even try. Do they want to win or not?! I'm competitive by the way. A few balls were thrown my way but I caught them. Boom. That meant some of the girls who were out could come back in.

It was now down to me and two girls I hardly knew.. Danielle and Fiona I think. On the boys team was the guy holding Candice back yesterday, I think I learnt that his name is Alex, and a few more boys. Ben, Craig, Jay. Well I think it was Craig and Jay, thats what the rest of the boys were screaming. I haven't even been out yet. Danielle and Fiona threw the balls they had but got caught out. Great, I'm the only one! Crap. Okay, I can do this. I got Ben out easily and Craig threw a ball next. I caught him out getting Skylar back in. Skylar got Jay out and Alex got Sky back out, again. Well he actually aimed for me and I dodged it and it ended up hitting her! Haha. I laughed, it was actually quite funny.

So it was now just me and Alex left in the game. I can do this, totally. The girls were rooting for me whilst the boys rooting for Alex. I grabbed two balls, as did he. Oh, it is on like Donkey Kong. I narrowed my eyes at him while he just smirked at me. I threw one in the air and he looked up. I took the chance to throw the other ball at him, winning the game, boom! Oldest trick in the book wins the game.

All the girls jumped up squealing in joy and I joined them. I won us the game! I told you I was good.

"THE GIRLS WIN.. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!"

"Oh come on, the first time?!" I stopped celebrating. "You guys are really bad, honestly." I said, shaking my head.

"Alright, class dismissed! Go get changed!" Shortest lesson ever. Sky, Sandra, Ben and I were on our ways to the changing rooms. The girls and boys were next to each other but seperate.