Chapter Five.

Chapter Five.

I carried on walking down the stairs to join the party. I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself a beer and chugged it down, and another and another.

Alex Hutchings.

I watched as Abi went off the rails. She was surely drunk. Completely wasted. But strangely enough, I was pretty turned on. She was dancing on the tables and singing along to the songs and chugging down many drinks.

I could tell she was about to go more crazy and end up stripping. I quickly intervened and pulled her off the table. Where's Tony? Surely he should be looking out for his sister. Oh well.

"What.. What are you doing? I was having fun, dude. Let go of me." She slurred.

"You're drunk."

"Follow me." She smirked and pulled my arm up the stairs. She pushed me into a room and locked the door. She walked towards me and pushed me into the bed. I knew she was drunk and that I should stop her but what didn't help was that I was getting more turned on by the minute.

"Abi, you're drunk."

"No I'm not." She said, extremely obviously drunk.

"You are."

"But Alex.. Come on." She started kissing down my neck. Suddenly her hand was unbuckling my belt. "Your clothes are slightly wet still."

"So are yours." She kissed me and I kissed back. I started taking of her clothes, which she allowed whilst I allowed her to take mine off.

Abigail Simmons.

I woke up with a massive headache. I groaned. My head hurt so much. I looked around the room, it definitely wasn't mine. But then I noticed I was naked. What the hell happened last night?!

"Morning." I snapped my head to the right. My eyes widened. What did happen last night? Instead of replying, I immediately covered myself with the covers.

"What happened last night?" But as soon as I asked, everything came back to me. How I had drunk many, many drinks. Dancing on the table singing. About to strip. Alex. Us. "Actually.. don't answer that."

"Last night was fun." He grinned. I literally couldn't say anything. "You know, you came on to me, so I'm not actually the one to blame.. And I did try and stop you.. Even though I was absolutely aroused." I cringed.

"Don't." I needed to change.. But he was watching me. I admit, he was good from what I could remember. But, I didn't exactly want to do the dirty with him or anyone. Especially him though, he would probably hold it against me. I know, I've only known him for like a week but I think know him well enough to know he will hold this against me.

"Want me to drop you home? I think Tony may have gone home. Or, he's probably somewhere in the house."

"Um, no I can get home by myself. Now if you don't mind, get out or something. I need to change."

"Nah, it's cool."

"Get out."

"I've seen you, every bit of you so don't be shy, love."

"I'm not shy. I just don't, well, get changed in front of guys. Especially you."

"Why?"

"Because, it's you we're talking about. Would you trust yourself?"

"Good point." He got up and I turned away realising he was naked. I feel so ashamed. He opened a door and walked in. I heard a shower running. Or a tap. I don't know. But wow, Flynn's place is just fabulous! I quickly got out of bed and put my clothes on as fast as I could. I put my shoes on just as Alex walked back into the room in just his boxers.