Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

Saturday.

I was getting ready for the party, Flynn's party to be exact. Tony was waiting downstairs, telling me to hurry up. I may be a slight tomboy but dude, a girl needs time to get changed! I was putting on my black ripped skinny jeans and a top. I wasn't wearing a short skirt or dress because well, I am not a slut anymore. Well, I used to be one but not anymore. That was like last year or something. Well, you know.

"OH MY GOSH ABI, HURRY UP!"

"TONY, CALM DOWN. I'M ALMOST READY!"

"YOU SAID THAT TEN MINUTES AGO!"

I didn't bother replying. I quickly finished getting dressed and put my shoes on. I ran downstairs to meet Tony.

"Gosh, you take forever!" Tony complained.

"Actually I didn't take that long. Anyways, when's Alex coming to pick us up?" Tony had decided that it would be easier if Alex was to just drop us off since he had offered. Plus, Tony said he didn't want to drive anyway and he wasn't going to let me drive, so he had taken up Alex's offer.

"He's already here, he's in the kitchen."

"Oh, why didn't you tell me then?"

"Do you like him or something?" He started laughing.

"Dude, no. He's annoying as hell." I laugh. "I was just saying we could've left by now. Don't want to keep a guest waiting. Besides Tony, no one really arrives on time. You arrive fashionably late."

"She's right you know, Tony."

"Don't agree with me, Alex."

"Fine, fine. Anyways come on."

We walked out, me shutting the door behind me and putting the keys in my bra. I used to think it was a stupid place to put things but it's not actually. It's quite secure and a great place, no one can steal them from you. I got into the back while Tony called shotgun. Dammit.

***

We arrived at Flynn's. "Welcome to Flynn's!"

We got out of the car and followed Alex through a bunch of sweaty, grinding teenagers. I smelt alcohol on most if their breath and clothes. "So where's the drinks?" I ask, hopefully loud enough over the music.

"In the kitchen."

"See you, then!"

"Wait, sis."

"What?"

"Don't drink too much!"

"Whatever!" I laugh and go find the kitchen. I end up bumping into someone though as I was in search for it. I was also looking around the place as it looked quite nice and the fact it was a huge house! "Oh, sorry."

"Oh it's alright, love. The name's Joe, what's your name?"

"Abi."

"Ah, you're that new girl that's banging Alex right?"

"Uh, who said anything about banging Alex? I'm not banging him."

"Oh, Alex told us you guys were."

"That jerk." I muttered to myself. "Well, we're not so yeah. Oh, where's the kitchen by the way?"

"Come on, I'll show you."

"Thanks." I followed him and we were soon entering a huge kitchen. Literally, it's bigger than my own room! "Wow."

"Big isn't it?"