Void Stiles imagine 1# (Smut!)

Actor/both: Dylan O'Brien
Character: Void Stiles
Gender of reader: Nonbinary
Type of love: Smut

Y/n's POV:

I was polishing my sword outside on my porch, it had gotten dirty and bloodied in a fight.
My huge forehead gash from the Onis, i have already patched it up with the help of my medical iq. After i was done patching myself up i got to cleaning my sword.

Which here we are today. Scott told me, him and Derek are getting old alpha's together to kill Void. Once Void and his Oni's killed Allison Scott wanted to get his justice for his lover Allison.
I was only here to kill Void since Peter called me to be another person to kill Void. I was only a assistant to help the pack kill Void, nothing special for me, just only to kill a demon.

My family was past down to generation to become a slayer and kill creatures, Void is one of them. I had a crush on Stiles since i first saw him, except he had a crush on Lydia. Of course that one boy who loves the rich poplar girl.

Though it was love at first sight, guess it wasn't. Love isn't real for me or anyone else who's going through this pain. My smile forcefully plastered on my face as i forced myself to not show my real emotions.

I was done cleaning my sword and placed it next to me as I was on my knees sitting on them. My hair blowing in the wind as i sat out here.
My eyes focusing on the butterflies and other things being outside in the world. It's beautiful.

I felt a person behind me, i looked behind and saw Void standing, there his two hands connected together right by his thighs. I gave him a glare with my smile fading away.

"What's wrong? Lost the fight to save that bitch Allison?" Void said, his tone being fake as ever. I got up and un dusted myself, grabbing my sword and keeping my feet glued to the ground of my porch.

"Relax I'm not here to harm you, i just came to say something." Void says. His voice just makes my blood boil along with this pit of rage.

"Shut up you damn demon!!" I say, my face turning into a dark shade in front of my face, my smile turning into a gritted teeth of anger.

"Come on; don't you like it wide open." Void flirts. I honestly wanted to throw up. Him trying to flirt, really made me just want to punch him right in that stupid face, but i couldn't since his much stronger then me, by a lot.

He stepped more and more closer to me, not until i pointed the sharpest part of my sword at him. He backed away a bit but kept standing close to me. Us just staring at each other, glaring, anything to have us look at each other.

"Put the sword away, I'm only here to heal your forehead pain." Void says.
I didn't believe him and kept it pointed at him. He raised his hands up and surrendered to me.

"No Oni's here, just me. You can trust me darling." Void replied. My mind started wandering if i should trust him.

"I can read your mind, you know. Don't have Oni's here, don't have any weapons." Void said. He was telling the truth, he was only wearing a striped jacket and pants that wouldn't have any weapons, also definitely no Oni's. I sighed and dropped the sword by my feet, his grin forming.

"You keep grinning and i will get that sword, shove inside you." I say, annoyed frustrated and sick of his presence. He nodded and his grin faded away from his face.

Why would he even heal my pain?! Does he like me or something? His never been like this to me before.

"Your saying, you will be healing my pain?" I asked, making sure if his not telling another lie.