Ferb imagine 1# (Fluffy!)

Actor: Thomas Brodie Sangster
Character: Ferb
Gender of Reader: Female
Type of love: Fluffy
(Btw, I am only doing fluffy and angst for Ferb, let's try and at least make this PG. No smut, cuz his a cartoon character. Enjoy.)

Isabella's POV:

Today was the day, I finally get to meet my adoptive sister today. My parents were building a room for her, unfortunately though it hasn't been built yet, so Y/n has to share a room with me for now. Y/n's room would't be ready til this winter, and it's summer.

Here we are today, me my mom and dad were sitting on the chairs of the airport. Me sitting next to my dad, my mom standing and waiting for Y/n to come, along with Y/n's biological mom and dad taking her to my parents.

I'm honesty really anxious and excited to see her. My dad told me that Y/n is from England, like Ferb! Maybe Y/n is quiet like Ferb or she's the opposite of Ferb.

Y/n is around me and my friend's age, 12 or 13 years old, like Ferb, the same age. I should definitely stop talking about Y/n and Ferb.

My thoughts got snapped out when my mom brought Y/n and her biological parents.

"Isa. Why don't you get along with Y/n while we talk to her other parents." My dad says.

"Yes dad!" I say, my tone being very excited. I grab Y/n's hand and dragged her to one of the chairs right by mine and Y/n's biological parents, the parents whispering to each other, probably about Y/n.

"My name is Isabella. What's yours?" I say. A smile forming on my face. Y/n looked as she had a pale emotionless expression, definitely like Ferb.

"Y/n." Y/n says, her having the same British accent as Ferb. Y/n handed her hand out for me to take, I took it and shook her hand, she also shook it as I did. We both let go, I started having a conversation with Y/n, technically just nodding in agreement to what I'm saying.

"Isabella, Y/n, it's time to go now." My mom says.

"Coming mom! Let's go Y/n!" I say, I grab Y/n's hand, dragging her to now stand by Y/n's newest family. Standing next to our dad.

"Goodbye Y/n, we'll see you again later in fall." Y/n's biological parents say, saying the exact same time. Y/n nodded, the parents waved 'bye' and left.

"Alright to to the car girls." My dad says. I still held my new sister's hand as all four of us left the airport. We made inside the car, my dad in the driver seat, my mom in the passenger seat, me and Y/n in the backseat. My smile forming into a big bright smile, almost like the summer's rays hitting the grass and ground.

Y/n's POV:

I was looking at my newest sister, Isabella. She had a white shirt with a pink short dress covering the shirt, her socks also white, she had long black hair along with a pink bow in her hair. She looked at me, possibly reading my features.

"Wow Y/n, I really love your H/L along with your H/C. Brings out your eyes and everything else. Your so pretty." Isabella said, her smile going shining along with the sun.

"You also look pretty." I say. Isabella thanked me, he then started going back into conversation again. I must admit she does talk a lot.

We just arrived to Isabella's house with my new mom and dad getting my bags from the trunk and backseat of the car.

"Mom, dad! Can I introduce Y/n to Phineas and Ferb?!" I asked.

"If it's ok with Y/n." The dad said. I nodded in response to Isabella's question.

"Ok well Y/n nodded her head 'yes' so Isabella you can show her your friends." The mom said. Isabella grabbed my wrist, gently and started dragging me to where this Phineas and Ferb's house is. Once we arrived to the house Isabella let go of my wrist, me now observing the house that Isabella's friends live in. She took my hand and guided me to the backyard of the house, the back gate being open to anyone who comes in.

"Hey guys. Hey Phineas. Whatcha you dong?" Isabella says. The two boys looking at Isabella then at me.

"Not much." The boy with red hair said. The boy had blue jean shorts, a white shirt with orange stripes, and he very noticeably red hair. The another boy who was quiet like me had, a tan yellowish shirt, wearing a purple outfit covering the shirt, he also had noticeable hair, green hair. The two of the young boys were sitting under a tree, the tree covering the sun from them sweating.

"Who is that?" The red haired boy asked.

"This is Y/n, my sister. Y/n this is Phineas and the another boy is Ferb." Isabella explains. I gave them a wave with one hand, then stopped. I was never much of a talker, I never really liked talking to anyone, making me a anti-social person.

Both Phineas and Ferb walked over to me and Isabella, onto the driveway of there house. Moments later I see a much older girl walk out of the garage to stand by the back gate, next to Phineas and Ferb, her arms crossed and had a grumpy expression.

She had a matching white and red shoes and skirt, wearing also a red shirt with no sleeves, along with orange long hair.

"Who is this girl?" She said.

"Candace this is Y/n, Y/n this is Candace. Phineas and Ferry's older sister." Isabella says. Candace looks at me, reading my emotions and looks. My blank cold emotion I had plastered all over my face.

"Great another silent talker, like you Ferb." Candace says. I rolled my eyes, Ferb looking at his sister then back to me.

"I got my eyes on you two Phineas and Ferb. That's right, mom left me in charge, don't anything or else." Candace warns. Phineas made a calm 'ok' to Candace, she immediately got frustrated and left.

"Sorry about Candace, she's always like that." Ferb said, the same accent as mine. Isabella and Phineas both looked at Ferb and me, them both smirking. Isabella went a bit close to my ear, where her mouth would be.

"Do you like Ferb? It's ok if you do since...I like Phineas." Isabella whispered.

"Come on Phineas let's leave these two alone." Isabella said, she winked at me then looked back at Phineas.

"Ok see you two later." Phineas said, both him and Isabella left, going inside of the two boys house. I looked at Ferb to see him staring at me. I heard small footsteps, I looked down to see a blue platypus, them making a wired noise as he stood next to Ferb. Me and Ferb kept staring at each other, lovingly as it felt like. Ferb looked down on the ground then back at me.

"Where is Perry?" Ferb asks. I shrugged, so did he.

"Shall we go inside Ferb?" I asked. Ferb nodded, he took my hand gently, guiding me to his house.

I feel like me and Ferb could get along really well, almost since we barely talk much, and from England, almost like we could be best friends, or even something else in the future.