Casey imagine 1# (Fluffy!)

Actor: Thomas Brodie Sangster
Character: Casey (Some dogs bite)
Gender of Reader: Male
Type of love: Fluffy

Y/n's POV:

Apperently from my adopted sister Seema and my closest friend Venetia, there are three brothers that we need to help get them to a train station. Three brothers named; Mick and a infant baby. A 14 year old named Casey is looking for his dad with his two half brothers. Seema said also that there mom died.

I met the three brothers, the young baby being in a very small bassinet. Mick seemed not interested in me, he had went to talk to Seema and Venetia. That was not until Casey approached me, him apologizing for his half brother's attitude.

"I'm sorry about my older brother's attitude." Casey apologizes. He flashed me a really warm smile. Oh god why is his smile so adorable and cute? Well guess that's what you get when you a very cute boy here. Am I gay? Oh fuck it, guess am I gay now for him.

"It's fine, siblings can be siblings." I say. I definitely know he saw me zone out. But how can you not zone out about this boy. His beautiful dirty blonde and fluffy hair. Ugh his just so pretty.

"You ok there? You keep on spacing off." Casey said. I Immediately apologized for me zoning out, yet again. Me and Casey kept our ground and talked not other.

Later on Mick Seema and Venetia approached us, joining in on me and Casey's conversation. The baby was still asleep, resting on Casey's shoulder.

"So should show you the place were staying tonight until we begin this another journey." Venetia said. Seema agreed and so did Mick. We decided to stay at me and Seema's house, sometime Venetia would spend the night with us, having a sleepover with us all the time. Venetia is almost like my another sister, and she knew I was like her brother. Me Seema and Venetia almost being like real siblings.

We all were laying on a broken scratched up couch. Mick sitting with Venetia and Seema, me sitting next to Casey as he held his baby brother in his arms and lap.

"So where will you two be going that's far away?" Seema asked.

"We might now know where are dad is, and we need to take a train since it's so far." Casey explained. His voice sounding like a angel from heaven. Yes it's a Britt accent, but his sounds so peaceful.

A long night made the three brothers very tired, they were all passed out on our couch asleep. Venetia already had gotten them blankets and baby things to when I was a child.

I was leaning on a wall with my arms crossed, Venetia and Seema making baby bottles full of milk and pre heating them. My eyes on them or on Casey's sleeping state.

"Do you dear brother Y/n have a crush on Casey?" Seema said. Both the two girls smirking at me.

"Wha-what! No!" I whisper yell.

"Sure...sure." Both of the girls say. Then we started talking about them, and by them I mean my love at first sight Casey.

"Whatever see you tomorrow." I say.

"Goodnight lover boy." They both say. Earning a glare as I walked into my room. Ugh why do they have to be so annoying some time? Guess it's what you get when you have crush on someone you love.

It's been a couple days or even weeks and we have finally arrived, I was so nervous to confess to Casey how I feel. People who judge and make slurs on who people truly love, LGBT or not. It's how this world works.

"Go on say 'bye-bye' now." Casey said, his face looking at his younger brother. Over the past weeks or so Casey has told me so much. Almost like were getting closer as days go by and weeks.

Venetia got close to my ear and held her hand up, blocking anyone to hear.

"It's your one chance. Do it now! Or you'll never see him again. Do it. I support you Y/n." Venetia whispered. She moved away from my ear, everyone looking at her suspicious.

"Casey can I talk to you...alone." I say. Everyone looks at me as I said that. God I hated how everyone looked at me as I just asked Casey to talk to me alone.

"Sure. Seema hold my brother." Casey said, he handed the baby to Seema which she happily took in her arms. I look and see Venetia wink at me, me and Casey left and went into one of the break rooms. Luckily no ones near by and the curtains were closed, blocking anyone to see.

"What did you want to talk about?" Casey asked. I ran up him, it all happened so fast, my lips attacking his, I let go to see his shocked state.

"I love you Casey. I know it's wired but I love you. I'm sorry." I say. Just as I was about to leave Casey grabbed my wrist and kissed me again.

It felt like the time went frozen by his kiss. I always wanted to feel and taste his gorgeous lips.

"I love you to Y/n" Casey said. I held his waist and we started kissing again, this time more passionate.

"Would you like to join me and Mick on helping us on this  journey to find me and my brothers father?" Casey asked. It was impossible to chose. My sisters or Casey.

"They can come to." Casey said. I still held Casey, my arms on his waist while his around my neck.

"Ok. You me, and our friends." I say.

We kiss one more time and look into each other's eyes.

"I love you Y/n" Casey said.

"I love you to Casey." I say.

Me and Casey later broke the news that we were now dating and that Seema and Venetia can come with us. Glad I have my family and my beloved Casey with me.

Maybe love at first sight is true.

(Sorry about the wired style of letters. I did this on a computer. Bye)