Stiles imagine 1# (Smut!)

Actor: Dylan O'Brien
Character: Stiles
Gender of Reader: Nonbinary
Type of love: Smut

Actor: Dylan O'Brien Character: StilesGender of Reader: Nonbinary Type of love: Smut

Stiles' POV:

Ever since new guy Theo came here his been stealing Y/n from me. Me and Y/n weren't dating, but I felt this jealousy burning in me. Lydia never was interested in me so I moved on to having a crush on Y/n. But I definitely deserve it since I haven't been talking to Y/n right as the mega alpha pack came and nogitsune me came after the alphas. 

That Theo guy, his suspicious, now getting more and more closer to Y/n, just...makes my blood boil. I don't get angry much, but if anyone harms my dad or anyone I know, it just makes my blood boil.  Y/n's yet again a supernatural creature that joined out group aka a pack, they were called a Hybrid. A hybrid which is a vampire along with all the powers my friends have. Werewolf. Kitsune. Werecoyote. Banshee. Even a Nogitsune. But they have more control over it then I did. Also being a chaos magic witch.

God they have so much power, most likely they could destroy the world in a whole day or even seconds. But ever since Theo came his been getting Y/n and asking them all sort of things. Scott's been telling me that Theo is a ok guy, and that him and Y/n are just friends. I of course didn't believe that shit, I like Scott yes but he doesn't believe me and thinks Theo and Y/n are friends, ugh.

I started getting into my jeep aka Roacoe, driving to Y/n's house. My mind racing with thought about how Theo isn't worth trusting. Scott and the other pack members are finding out more and more about Y/n and hybrids. Y/n didn't want shit with it so they stayed to there house, which they invited me over, wanting to stop worrying about Theo. 

I arrived to Y/n's house, parked Roscoe and walked over to Y/n's front door, there parents were out of town so it was just Y/n and that house. They opened the door, holding a half eaten doughnut in there hand, wearing a all black outfit with even black leather jacket. One word; hot. 

"Come in Stiles." Y/n says, getting me to walk in by moving to the side. I walked inside and Y/n closed the front door behind me. 

They leaned on the door as they took more bites of the doughnut that had. They took one last bite and ate the whole thing, licking there lips to get rid of the frosting.

"So, Stiles, what should we do now?" Y/n asks. Y/n giving me a smile that turned into a smirk. That immediately turned me on.

I speed walked towards Y/n, smashing my lips onto theres, holding the back of there head. They kissed me back passionately, the kiss going more and more rough. 

I started taking Y/n's jacket and shirt while our lips were still attaching to each other. Once i had there jacket and shirt I threw to a nearby corner, me kissing more and more rougher, Y/n moaning and moaning as i went more rougher. We let go for a couple seconds, breathing loudly, my arms wrapping around Y/n's waist.