Thomas and Dylan imagine 3#

Actors: Thomas and Dylan
Gender of Reader: Female
Type of Love: Smut

(Short pic/gif imagine!!!)

3rd person's POV:

You and Kaya have been hanging out, having a sleepover; and the boys had there sleepover. It was you, Kaya, and Rosa at the sleepover, everyone had just finished filming the Scorch Trials, and finished playing there characters.

You were talking with your girls, watching a movie, and eating snacks. You then heard a ringtone, to be exact your ringtone.

"Sorry, be right back." You say, getting up from the couch, and walking upstairs of your house.

"Okay!" Rosa yells, she and Kaya continued the movie that Kaya choose.

You made it inside your room, closing the door and opening up my phone. You typed into your phone password; and went into messages, the notification went to a group chat; that had: you, Dylan, and Thomas.

You clicked onto the group chat, you immediately went eye widened, and a huge blush formed onto your face. It was a shirtless picture of both Thomas and Dylan, looking so fucking sexy. Really fucking sexy. You thought.

Dylan😌🥰
You like my almost dick pic😉😏

                                                                                        Thomas🥰😎Ki Hong dared us to send you shirtless pics, sorry about that😅

                                                                                        Thomas🥰😎
Ki Hong dared us to send you shirtless pics, sorry about that😅. But you like?😏

Y/n✨💅🏻You guys are so incredibly

Y/n✨💅🏻
You guys are so incredibly...

Dylan😌🥰
Sexy? We know, you wanna head to pound town😏🤭

Thomas🥰😎
Hot? How about you, me, and Dylan come to your house tomorrow night, after your done with that girls day; with Kaya and Rosa?

Y/n✨💅🏻
Okay. My house at 7 or 8 o'clock, pound town. Don't be late😏😌🫦

Thomas🥰😎
Got it love, see til then😳

Dylan😌🥰
See you darling, can't wait to see you and Tommy in bed🥰🤭

Y/n✨💅🏻
Bye you dirty minded boys😑👋🏻

Dylan😌🥰
Bye Y/n😅👋🏻

Thomas🥰😎
Bye😅👋🏻

You turned off your phone, placed it on the charger, that way you wouldn't have to hear from Ki Hong and bragging about the dare he made Dylan and Thomas do.

You ran downstairs, and sat back down next to Kaya, eating some popcorn they had, and watching the movie, that you didn't know what was the ending or the middle of the movie.

"What was that all about?" Kaya asks.

"Not much, just the boys playing truth or dare, and Ki Hong dared Dylan and Thomas to annoy the ever living shit about me." You said, aka lied.

"Boys will be boys, let's continue now!" Rosa says, eating more popcorn. You three continued off with the movie, not saying any words and only focusing on the movie.

Can't wait to see Thomas and Dylan tomorrow night. You thought.

(Before anyone says 'Thomas is married' and 'you know that Thomas is married.' Yes I know, I only write these stories for entertainment purposes only. I'm super happy for Thomas, and I will always be happy for him. But that's not gonna stop me writing stories about him and Dylan. Thank you for understanding, and bye.)